Haven't you wondered WHY Republicans are so pro Russia? It's actually quite simple to understand.

Why are you afraid to answer a simple question, fucktard? Does my talking about HIllary's intelligence mean I support her?

I mean, it is almost as though you are afraid that answering my question, will reveal what a loser fucktard you are....
You have to understand. To the simplistic mind, if you don't support someone you have to say they're stupid. You have to say they eat wrong, they wear white after Labor Day, every single thing about them is the wrong shape, size or color. To the simplistic mind, if you support someone, nothing whatsoever derogatory can be said about that person, only unicorns and glitter are allowed. And you can't see nuance, you can't see shades of gray, there are only black and white, nothing in between. Quite literally, they cannot grasp the concept of "evil genius". To them it is an oxymoron.

These are very simplistic minds. If Putin came out tomorrow and said TRUMP! was a poopy-pants, they would tie themselves in knots praising him, it's just what they do.

You have to understand. To the simplistic mind, if you don't support someone you have to say they're stupid. You have to say they eat wrong, they wear white after Labor Day, every single thing about them is the wrong shape, size or color. To the simplistic mind, if you support someone, nothing whatsoever derogatory can be said about that person, only unicorns and glitter are allowed. And you can't see nuance, you can't see shades of gray, there are only black and white, nothing in between. Quite literally, they cannot grasp the concept of "evil genius". To them it is an oxymoron.

These are very simplistic minds. If Putin came out tomorrow and said TRUMP! was a poopy-pants, they would tie themselves in knots praising him, it's just what they do.

It is like we are a different species. They look human, they sort of sound human, but they can't think at a human level.

Very sad.

Forum List

Back