Have you noticed, Trump has pretty much stopped talking about new jobs?

R

rdean

Democrats talk about his much better the country has become since 2008. How the economy has improved. All the new jobs, 5.8 million unfilled.

Donald Trump and the press talk about Hillary's emails.

Never Trump's lawsuit charging Fraud and Racketeering under Rico court date 28 Nov.
Never Trump being investigated for bribery.

Trump donated to attorneys general who dropped Trump U. inquiries: report

All those swindled in Trump U case.
All those workers stiffed because Trump refused to pay them.

So where is Trump talking about jobs and education? Did the GOP tell him to stop wasting his breath.
Did his base finally realize it wasn't going to happen? Not with Donald Trump as a

Last edited by a moderator:
While Hillary and the hapless Dem's blather on about a pitiful minimum wage hike nobody can live on Trump talks about jobs that will pay significantly more than that and give the poor and middle class a shot at the American dream. So vote Dem if you want to live on welfare making $10-$15 an hour, vote for Trump if you want a job making $25-$50 an hour.

Trump would talk about new jobs, but he is being distracted by how uncomfortably hot he is when the hotel leaves the doors open for 2 hours so that his followers can come in and hear him talk about himself.

While Hillary and the hapless Dem's blather on about a pitiful minimum wage hike nobody can live on Trump talks about jobs that will pay significantly more than that and give the poor and middle class a shot at the American dream. So vote Dem if you want to live on welfare making $10-$15 an hour, vote for Trump if you want a job making $25-$50 an hour.

Yep. Trump can do that for you, but you have to enroll in his university.

Obama says I'm 'rich' so its no concern of mine.

yep and many made a lot from his university. Perhaps you should learn to investigate better.

Those suing didn't put in any effort I bet. It's what will be the extent of the outcome.

When are Democrats ever going to stop pretending jobs and "Mcjobs" are the same thing?

Obama hasn't created any jobs worth having for someone who is smarter than the average Democrat.

Last edited:

yep and many made a lot from his university. Perhaps you should learn to investigate better.

Those suing didn't put in any effort I bet. It's what will be the extent of the outcome.

Indeed. Trump made out like a bandit. I am sure that a degree from Frump U is worth almost as much as a degree from Devry University.

Indeed. Trump made out like a bandit. I am sure that a degree from Frump U is worth almost as much as a degree from Devry University.
I have a degree from Devry and been working almost 40 years at the same company with it. I have two homes, boat, two cars, eight grand kids. What's your point?

I have a degree from Devry and been working almost 40 years at the same company with it. I have two homes, boat, two cars, eight grand kids. What's your point?

Congratulations. They should put your picture on the front of every paper match book promotion piece.

Congratulations. They should put your picture on the front of every paper match book promotion piece.
i agree, to show that a degree from Devry is as valuable as a degree from a university

I don't see why they don't just let the feral liberals rush the convention center so everyone can see just how uncivilized they really are.
I think it probably is best that they don't as these sharia creeps and fascists have disturbances going on all over the world trying to destabilize governments. The international news media and networks are not broadcasting it.

i agree, to show that a degree from Devry is as valuable as a degree from a university

Not only that, but you get this beanie for free!

51603gz7czL._AC_US160_.jpg

Forum List

Back