Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I am just about out of topics

I was arrested twice in 95 and 97 only

Utterly amazing I have not been arrested since

Yeah, for kicking 2 assholes asses, and they deserved it, and 2 neighbors had my back because they jumped me and the neighbors saw everything , but I still got arrested.

Mainly because the 2 bigger guys than me were all fucked up and I was not. My faith in "the law"
is not very high. The law is hammer and you are nail.

Did that start with Bush? Probably. :dunno:
Kicking the shit out of 2 big malakkas that tried to jump you and lost is apparently a felony.
I was just minding my own business and got arrested for a felony for defending myself.
Bad things like that can happen at any time in your life. Keep that in mind. I was just walking my dog that day, the motherfucker home-invaded me, too. He's lucky he was gone after I came around the corner of my bedroom after racking a round. I never seen my dog that was next to my mama show so much teeth. If he still would have been in the house, that would have been a dead man. True Story. He home-invaded me after I kicked him and his big brother's ass.
Lucky he wasn't there when I came around the bedroom corner with a round racked.
On the bright side of things I have never killed a man.

Last edited:
Yeah, for kicking 2 assholes asses, and they deserved it, and 2 neighbors had my back because they jumped me and the neighbors saw everything , but I still got arrested.

Mainly because the 2 bigger guys than me were all fucked up and I was not. My faith in "the law"
is not very high. The law is hammer and you are nail.

Did that start with Bush? Probably. :dunno:
Kicking the shit out of 2 big malakkas that tried to jump you and lost is apparently a felony.
I was just minding my own business and got arrested for a felony for defending myself.
Bad things like that can happen at any time in your life. Keep that in mind. I was just walking my dog that day, the motherfucker home-invaded me, too. He's lucky he was gone after I came around the corner of my bedroom after racking a round. I never seen my dog that was next to my mama show so much teeth. If he still would have been in the house, that would have been a dead man. True Story. He home-invaded me after I kicked him and his big brother's ass.
Lucky he wasn't there when I came around the bedroom corner with a round racked.
On the bright side of things I have never killed a man.
What yr ??

What yr ??
What business is that of yours? I remember I was 23. Prime. I smashed them POS's up proper.
90-something. Back in those days I used to go punch and kick a heavy bag at my friend's house for a workout 4x a week, so shitbags threatening me was a serious fuckup on their part. One which they realized bigly.
I wasn't bothering anybody when they tried to jump me and I kicked their asses. The cops..they were dicks.

2 separate neighbors were out there witnessing in my defense because they saw what happened, but I still went to jail.

Right does not always mean within the law. The law kinda sucks if you ask me.

PS: God bless the neighbors that stuck up for me that day. It didn't amount to anything, but they did what was right, God bless 'em! They said exactly what they saw happened and the cops still arrested me. That's pretty messed up.

Last edited:

I've never been arrested.....probably because I missed.

I used to work in a Liqueur Store at night when was going to college in CA.
I was held up a couple of times....and the last time, I pulled a gun and started shooting at the perp.
I never looked down the sight....and it was dark.....so I missed. Most likely because the store owner loaded his 38 with tracer rounds. It surprised me so much it freaked me out. I just busted a few caps...maybe 4...and the steps the perp was running and tripping on got a few holes in it. The perp must have crapped for sure. It looked like that video of Biden falling up the steps. Cops probably would have arrested me if I had killed em.

Joe-Biden-Fall-Gif-.gif.c63c60ef5aa2bd48cde841f7ed8d79e4.gif

Last edited:
Care to elaborate what the word was and the setting? Just curious.
Make a wild guess. In public. A filling station. A certain person of a certain ethnicity pulls in. Loud radio. ME: Angry demand to stop loud radio. Angry person of the opposite thing w/loud radio spouts hateful angry racially filled pejoratives. I respond in kind. (Petty and childish) I am arrested. My crime? (Ironically as hell) "Disturbing the peace". True story.

I have. Unlawfully carrying a weapon. Charges dropped, dumbass cop was an idiot. Charges dropped.

Last edited:
Make a wild guess. In public. A filling station. A certain person of a certain ethnicity pulls in. Loud radio. ME: Angry demand to stop loud radio. Angry person of the opposite thing w/loud radio spouts hateful angry racially filled pejoratives. I respond in kind. (Petty and childish) I am arrested. My crime? (Ironically as hell) "Disturbing the peace". True story.
My brother got arrested once.

And he’s a cop…. :icon_sjung:
A cop in Vegas ??

I know
Still it’s best to ignore it

I know
Still it’s best to ignore it
Getting arrested for "disturbing the peace" for actually trying to stop someone disturbing that same "peace" and then they throw race into the mix, I get it. Those brave police saved me from a mob that hates whites and are looking for a excuse to hurt people. I was let go out of harm's way, because these cops "did the right thing" (to quote Spike Lee).

I was involved in a drunken brawl in a Mississippi Waffle House parking lot in 1993.

Right across the street from a police station.

Yeah. That didn't end well. :lol:

I spent the night in the drunk tank and had to pay a $100 fine for public intoxication.

Forum List

Back