Have sex sans condoms using an anti-HIV drug? do

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Do in Australia it seems.

Campaign encourages gay men to have unprotected sex in attempt to boost sales of anti-HIV drug

"A guerrilla advertising campaign is encouraging gay men to have unprotected sex to promote a non-approved drug that combats HIV infection.

Large posters have been put up across Melbourne, prominently featuring a blue pill and the text: "YOU CAN F*** RAW. PrEP WORKS. NO MORE HIV."

A little-known activist group is behind the explicit message promoting condomless sex when using PrEP, an antiviral drug dubbed the HIV contraceptive that is readily available overseas but not in Australia.
Controversial posters promoting anti HIV drug PrEP.

Controversial posters promoting anti HIV drug PrEP. Photo: Justin McManus

Health experts have slammed the controversial ads for failing to promote safe sex and the importance of regular health screening, branding them "extremely unhelpful" and "completely wrong".

Sold as Truvada, PrEP is proven highly effective at blocking HIV transmission when taken daily. It is funded by the Australian government as a treatment for people with HIV, but not as a prevention. The drug is currently before the Therapeutic Goods Administration, but if approved is unlikely to be available through the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme for at least another 12 months.

Trials in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland have shown promising results so far, with no new HIV infections among hundreds of participants. And gay men are already ordering the drug online from overseas."

All faggots should have unprotected sex as much as possible. AIDs is just bullshit religious propaganda to keep queers from enjoying that bare back feel.

Disgusting. What motivates a man to stick his penis into another man's nasty asshole....ugh. Keep that shit out of sight out of mind.

Disgusting. What motivates a man to stick his penis into another man's nasty asshole....ugh. Keep that shit out of sight out of mind.

I'm not sure why dudes like hitting women in the ass. I've tried it, I don't get the attraction.

Delta, you degenerate fuck stain! You are silent for a while, then burst forth with a bunch of weird sex posts. Are you fucking horny or what?

Who pays attention to these kind of stories? Russia is trying to goad us into a proxy war, we have a budget crisis at home, the Middle East is imploding, beaners are swarming unchecked across our border, sand gnats are swarming unchecked into Eastern Europe.... All of these dire problems occurring simultaneously....,

And you are focusing on whether some Australian fags are fucking each other with a piece of rubber on their cocks. On behalf of the human race, let me address this to you, Delta:

"Fuck you!"

Forum List

Back