Hats off to Corona Fire Department

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
For those who are not aware, a massive fire is currently burning in the neighboring cities of Anaheim and Corona. The fire is raging in the Cleveland National Forest and along the 241 Corridor. As I drove home last night the smoke on the 91 was so thick I could barely see,

The fire spread all the way into the residential portions of Corona. The brave men and women of Corona FD built a human wall to defend the homes of residents, battling the blaze all night and saving the homes of thousands of residents.

The people are true heroes..

For those who are not aware, a massive fire is currently burning in the neighboring cities of Anaheim and Corona. The fire is raging in the Cleveland National Forest and along the 241 Corridor. As I drove home last night the smoke on the 91 was so thick I could barely see,

The fire spread all the way into the residential portions of Corona. The brave men and women of Corona FD built a human wall to defend the homes of residents, battling the blaze all night and saving the homes of thousands of residents.

I hope you're not in danger.

Again? Was one just last year there.

I hope you're not in danger.

No, Yorba Linda is North of the 91, the fire is South, but the smoke is insane.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back