Hate Crimes: Weapons of seditious media

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
HATE CRIMES: Weapon Of Seditious Media
The bleeding heart left, represented and echoed by the sycophantic mainstream media with all of its intended demagoguery, is a growing internal threat to the future safety and security of the citizens of these once United States.

Media pushes racial divide after young white man kidnapped and tied up

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Low information voters will never see anything coming , Bill Ayers has really done a great job dumbing down society. Again the victims will never see how they are his victims. . It is spider webbed in so many different way including msm it won't ever make sense to those who just don't have it to see it all.

upload_2017-1-6_12-50-36.png

Well, part of your name is accurate anyway.

A hate crime is just that as defined by law: the blacks took a disabled white man, restrained him, tortured him, humiliated him, so forth and so on.

"Hate crimes" are a legal abomination. They are simply an excuse for the Feds to jump in when they aren't satisfied that someone has been punished enough. It is a thought crime, and most hate crimes prosecutions are de-facto Double Jeopardy - being tried twice for the same offense.

It's none of anyone's business what motivates a crime. Prosecute the crime and be done with it. If I killed someone because they are Black, or homosexual, or Catholic, they are no more dead than if I did it for money or because they looked at me the wrong way. Thought crime. Bullshit.

"Hate crimes" are a legal abomination. They are simply an excuse for the Feds to jump in when they aren't satisfied that someone has been punished enough. It is a thought crime, and most hate crimes prosecutions are de-facto Double Jeopardy - being tried twice for the same offense.

It's none of anyone's business what motivates a crime. Prosecute the crime and be done with it. If I killed someone because they are Black, or homosexual, or Catholic, they are no more dead than if I did it for money or because they looked at me the wrong way. Thought crime. Bullshit.
Well said and it is the truth. The so-called Hate Crime is for the sole purpose of Double Jeopardy and a tool to satisfy a couple of segments of the population.

Forum List

Back