Hate Crime

mattskramer

Apr 11, 2004
Texas
It would be nice if you would not define me based only on my position in regard to homosexual marriage, though that topic seems to me the most heated. Here is my position on another issue. Conservatives may agree with me.

I oppose "hate crime legislation". I never fully understood what it means. Do people what to make hate a crime. It seems like more bureaucratic paper work and excessive cost to me.

Originally posted by mattskramer
It would be nice if you would not define me based only on my position in regard to homosexual marriage, though that topic seems to me the most heated. Here is my position on another issue. Conservatives may agree with me.

I oppose "hate crime legislation". I never fully understood what it means. Do people what to make hate a crime. It seems like more bureaucratic paper work and excessive cost to me.

Hate crime legislation elevates the legal status of individuals protected by it. A homosexual, for example, acting openly gay in public, recieves more legal protection, than a straight white male, under a hate crime statute.

What I mean by this, is, of course, that for any given crime, the additional penalties for being "hate motivated" are only applicable to a reasonable "target" group.

I have yet to see any hate crime apply to anything but a politically correct array of "target" groups, on any level consistent with actual crimes aainst straight, white, secular males.

Bias Motivation Incidents Offenses Victims Known Offenders
Race 4,831 6,170 6,438 5,751
Anti-White 1,226 1,511 1,554 2,032
Anti-Black 2,988 3,805 3,945 3,099
Anti-American Indian/Alaskan Native 41 59 59 38
Anti-Asian/Pacific Islander 355 484 496 380
Anti-Multi-Racial Group 221 311 384 202
Ethnicity/National Origin 814 1,022 1,044 958
Anti-Hispanic 516 680 698 685
Anti-Other Ethnicity/ National Origin 298 342 346 273
Religion 1,277 1,414 1,617 437
Anti-Jewish 1,058 1,145 1,236 350
Anti-Catholic 31 35 53 8
Anti-Protestant 36 47 65 12
Anti-Islamic 29 39 41 26
Anti-Other Religious Group 102 122 196 36
Anti-Multi-Religious Group 20 25 25 4
Anti-Atheism/Agnosticism/etc. 1 1 1 1
Sexual Orientation 1,019 1,266 1,347 1,273
Anti-Male Homosexual 735 915 937 1,031
Anti-Female Homosexual 146 189 191 131
Anti-Homosexual 103 125 182 80
Anti-Heterosexual 17 19 19 13
Anti-Bisexual 18 18 18 18
Multiple Bias 6 23 23 14
Total 7,947 9,895 10,469 8,433

One crime prosecuted against an non-religious person.

1,226 against whites.

17 against a heterosexual.

One has to wonder why white heterosexuals are victims of most (at least 70%) of crime yet only recieve 15% of the "extra protection" of hate motivated crime. Is it because this group Whites commit most of the hate crimes against others? I think not. In fact, it is clearly the most despised group among this society, bar none. Yet still 59 percent of those charged with hate are white, while only 15% of the same are victims of hate crimes.

Either there are a hell of a lot of bigotted rednecks out there, or this law is being applied unevenly. Unless Whites hate others more than they are hated, which to me doesn't make any sense in the real world of America today.

Either way, since the penalty for a crime against me, for example, a straight white secular male, is statistically less than the potential penalty for the SAME crime against a Black, openly Gay, Jewish-borne Muslim, for example, I find this law in violation of the equal rights and protection statute and therefore unconstitutional.

The Hate Crimes You Don’t Hear About

Cleveland, Ohio. A white man on a moped accidentally bumped into a truck being driven by a black man. He fell over but was not injured. A crowd of 40 white people pulled the black driver from the truck and brutally beat him. One of them climbed in the truck and ran over the driver, killing him. The crowd cheered.

Jacksonville, Florida. A group of four to six white men agreed that they would brutalize the next black person they saw walking down the street. That person turned out to be a mentally disabled 50-year-old, whom they beat and stomped into unconsciousness. He later died of his injuries.

http://www.loompanics.com/Articles/hatecrimes.html

Originally posted by Big D
The Hate Crimes You Don’t Hear About

Cleveland, Ohio. A white man on a moped accidentally bumped into a truck being driven by a black man. He fell over but was not injured. A crowd of 40 white people pulled the black driver from the truck and brutally beat him. One of them climbed in the truck and ran over the driver, killing him. The crowd cheered.

Jacksonville, Florida. A group of four to six white men agreed that they would brutalize the next black person they saw walking down the street. That person turned out to be a mentally disabled 50-year-old, whom they beat and stomped into unconsciousness. He later died of his injuries.

http://www.loompanics.com/Articles/hatecrimes.html

Well this sounded unbelievable so I actually read the rest, lol.

The exact opposite being the true story, who exactly support this legislation still? Wasn't Bubba behind all this?

Any Dems want to step up and explain these "Kill Whitey" laws on the books today?

When you look at the thousands of topics on this message board, and the miniscule few here about racism, everytime I see someone calling Big D a racist I have to laugh to myself. Then I think what kind of leftist, knee jerk, liberal play book, bull shit that is.

Anyone who at this point in history is ignoring the black war on whites in Ameria today is kidding themselves if they think it isn't real. I for one appreciate the articles and the links Big D provides. Maybe if more people were made aware, something being done about it might have a better chance.

I'm with ya Bid D.... go for it. Don't let anyone shut ya up. The black crime war on whites is an important issue, and more people need to be made aware of it.

Blacks arrested more
for 'hate crimes'
FBI report confirms higher rate than whites for racial attacks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although "hate-crime" legislation has been championed by minority groups in hopes it would discourage racially motivated crime, a recently released FBI crime report reveals that a higher percentage of blacks than whites are charged with race-biased "hate crimes."

The FBI's "Hate Crime Statistics" for 1999 show that 2,030 whites were arrested that year for "hate crimes" against blacks, compared to 524 blacks who were arrested and charged with a "hate crime" against whites.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, blacks make up 12.8 percent of the population -- or about 35.4 million of the country's 280 million people -- so, given the arrest rate versus population percentage, the data indicates that blacks are one-and-a-half times more likely to be arrested for a "hate crime" than whites.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=21943

Originally posted by Pale Rider
When you look at the thousands of topics on this message board, and the miniscule few here about racism, everytime I see someone calling Big D a racist I have to laugh to myself. Then I think what kind of leftist, knee jerk, liberal play book, bull shit that is.

Anyone who at this point in history is ignoring the black war on whites in Ameria today is kidding themselves if they think it isn't real. I for one appreciate the articles and the links Big D provides. Maybe if more people were made aware, something being done about it might have a better chance.

I'm with ya Bid D.... go for it. Don't let anyone shut ya up. The black crime war on whites is an important issue, and more people need to be made aware of it.

Pale do you also agree with his calls for genocide against minorities?

Matt, I totally agree with you. Crimes should not be punished on the basis of the race, religion, or sexual tendencies of the victim and/or perpetrator. Murder is murder, rape is rape, assault is assault, regardless of why it was done.

Originally posted by mattskramer

I'll simply state that I can see the point in hate crime legislation. Just as killing a police officer will in most cases get you the death penalty, I can see why certain crimes deserve more severe penalties.

Violating someone's civil rights for example?

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Anyone who at this point in history is ignoring the black war on whites in Ameria today is kidding themselves if they think it isn't real.

Spoken like a true racist...;)

Not saying there is NO "black war" on white America, but did you iknow that there has been a "white war" on blacks for hundreds of years? I mean, are you familiar with the rights of blacks in our country just 50 years ago?

geez...some people

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Matt, I totally agree with you. Crimes should not be punished on the basis of the race, religion, or sexual tendencies of the victim and/or perpetrator. Murder is murder, rape is rape, assault is assault, regardless of why it was done.

Hmm... I kind of agree with that, jeff. I still think that certain crimes are particularly heinous, though, and perhaps deserving of such statutes. Take my killing of a police officer example, for example...

What do you think?

What an idiotic almost circular piece of legislation.

When you look outside of most courthouses in our country, you see this statue of lady liberty, scales in hand, BLINDFOLDED. The blindfold represents impartiallity in meeting out justice across our fair land. We in our country have let congress pass such milk toast legislation so that the crime of Murder has Murder One, Two, Three, subtitles A thru J for One, A-X for two, and so on.

Murder is murder, and lady justice should pronounced sentence accordingly, regardless of race, creed, nationality OR diplomatic status.

I cannot imagine any murder NOT being a hate crime.

Murder should get a particular sentence. If the judge determined this particular murder was heinious, against a child, against some defenseless someone, it should be in his descrestion to levy the punish as fitting within his juridiction.

Therefore a crime against a child in Alabama might receive a different sentence than in San Francisco. One shouldnt be tied to the other and reflective of the community in which it was committed.

Used to be in Texas, they shot you if you stole a horse. So, if horse stealing was your vocation, better to do it in a different state.

The judiciary in the our country needs to be reviewed. It can only be done through electing politicians to remove or appoint. Sorry process.

Originally posted by OCA
Pale do you also agree with his calls for genocide against minorities?
Pure lie, I have never called for that.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Spoken like a true racist...;)

Not saying there is NO "black war" on white America, but did you iknow that there has been a "white war" on blacks for hundreds of years? I mean, are you familiar with the rights of blacks in our country just 50 years ago?

geez...some people
Sad,
Flasher is trying to justify the overwelming murders and rapes blacks are commiting on whites, asians, hispanics and mostly other blacks by using the history of America.

He actually believes that somehow a 20 year old black guy raping and killing someone today has something to do with slavery.

But what Flasher cannot explain is why are black crime rates so much higher in ALL towns, citys and even countrys that are black majority rule.

Maybe a black man can help the Flasher:

There's no longer apartheid and there's black rule in South Africa, but what's the story there now? Andrew Kenny writes about it in his article, "Black People Aren't Animals." The article appears in the December 15 issue of the British magazine The Spectator, the world's oldest continuously published English language magazine (est. 1838).

Each South African day sees an average of 59 murders, 145 rapes and 752 serious assaults out of its 42 million population. The new crime is the rape of babies; some AIDS-infected African men believe that having sex with a virgin is a cure. Twelve percent of South Africa's population is HIV-positive, but President Mbeki says that HIV cannot cause AIDS.

In response to growing violence, South Africa's minister of safety and security, Steve Tshwete, says: "We can't police this; there's nothing more we can do. South Africa's currency, the rand, has fallen about 70 percent since the African National Congress (ANC) came to power in 1994. Emigration from South Africa (mainly of skilled people) is now at its highest level ever."
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/williams010902.asp

Originally posted by Big D
Sad,
Flasher is trying to justify the overwelming murders and rapes blacks are commiting on whites, asians, hispanics and mostly other blacks by using the history of America.

He actually believes that somehow a 20 year old black guy raping and killing someone today has something to do with slavery.

But what Flasher cannot explain is why are black crime rates so much higher in ALL towns, citys and even countrys that are black majority rule.

So you think blacks are born murderers?
Please...

Your just a racist, D, and you must live an isolated life...which is probably for the best. I live in a multicultural neighborhood and everyone gets along great. Actually, I used to live in Astoria, Queens which is I believe the most diverse city/neighborhood in the country and that was great. Sure there was crime, and there is crime in any major city, but shit I lived in New York City for years and never got in so much as a fist fight. Lived in "white" Arizona and got in 2 in 1 year.

I'm not going to spend time debunking your theories, as no one worth their salt buys into them anyway.

Forum List

Back