Has ISIS penetrated the DHS?

Interesting stuff LadyGunSlinger, well worth the read. Nice seeing you around also.

There is so much of this kind of crap going on that you almost get immune to it, you know that nothing will be done or can be done.
Hi Lumpy and thank you.

Well they have been in the country and will continue to be found.

Sure hope they find them before those assholes take American lives.

And here's douchebag in the WH importing more from Syria. He either has his own agenda or he's more of a fool than we think he is.
He has his own agenda, which is the same as the terrorists.

I've heard all kinds of "stories" about this guy and it's tough to tell what is what.

But unless he was literally in contact with them and training with them (or something like that), there's no evidence he did anything but invoke their name.

Being ISIS and using their name as its own form of terrorism are two different things.

Mac,

There is no evidence just yet saying was this guy mentally disturbed who happened to be Muslim or is this an ISIS led attack...

The former is looking more likely but I think having respect for the dead by not speculating on this before proof...

I've heard all kinds of "stories" about this guy and it's tough to tell what is what.

But unless he was literally in contact with them and training with them (or something like that), there's no evidence he did anything but invoke their name.

Being ISIS and using their name as its own form of terrorism are two different things.

Mac,

There is no evidence just yet saying was this guy mentally disturbed who happened to be Muslim or is this an ISIS led attack...

The former is looking more likely but I think having respect for the dead by not speculating on this before proof...

You just disrespected the dead by suggesting it's likely that the killer's religion didn't play a role in what he did. If this man was a christian I'm sure I'm sure you would have no problem saying he was a murders religous fanatic, but because he's was a muzzel you say he just happened to be mooslem. Stop lying about this shit already, fucking asshole fuck, people like him do these terrible deeds because of their allegence to islam. The fact that you try to pretend this is not the case shows you are indeed morally bankrupt.

It's possible that the Jihadists are indeed refining their tactics to allow this infiltration.
Since most critical agencies are increasingly wary of hiring foreign-born individuals, said people would be of decreasing value to ISIS.
If someone is born here and plays by all of the rules, they could potentially attain nearly any position that they wanted and arouse minimal suspicion in doing so. This would make this person have a much greater effect when they finally trigger, since it would call into question existing laws and regulations that are put into place to prevent such actions.

Mac,

You are full of shit. The asshole called 911 three times to declare his allegiance to ISIS you lying sack of shit. YOU are the very epitome of the political correctness movement that has led to the deaths of 49 wonderful people. I hope you're proud of your accomplishment.

Asshole.

What a traitor / Islamic Extremist Sympathizer...Barry had Muslim Brotherhood Members on his Cabinet and now has ISIS in his DHS.

Hillary's top aid is also connected to terrorists, and she has taken millions from nations that support terrorism, oppress/murder/mutilate women, and who murder gays.

Has ISIS Infiltrated Homeland Security? Orlando Terrorist Worked for Major DHS Contractor - Counter Jihad

It's obvious it has. Nothing surprising though as this Muslim President has played patty-cake with the Muslim Brotherhood for yrs now.

From the article:

The Orlando nightclub terrorist who pledged allegiance to ISIS worked almost a decade for a major Department of Homeland Security contractor, raising alarms that ISIS sympathizers and agents have infiltrated the federal agency set up after 9/11 to combat terrorists.

So you make it all up, then pretend you believe it, are you serious?
If this were true.....what a dud compared to what he could have done as a mole.

Has ISIS Infiltrated Homeland Security? Orlando Terrorist Worked for Major DHS Contractor - Counter Jihad

It's obvious it has. Nothing surprising though as this Muslim President has played patty-cake with the Muslim Brotherhood for yrs now.

From the article:

The Orlando nightclub terrorist who pledged allegiance to ISIS worked almost a decade for a major Department of Homeland Security contractor, raising alarms that ISIS sympathizers and agents have infiltrated the federal agency set up after 9/11 to combat terrorists.
Oh no way......Obama would never sell us out to our enemies.

phfffffffft.

Forum List

Back