CDZ Has Disney Gone Too Far?

Ever since Disney started he was pushing Satanism in his cartoons and animated features on the population. He was an evil, evil man. Plus being in the worldwide cabal engaging in pedophilia, child slavery and cannibalism. The primary purpose of using children is to produce Adrenochrome, a compound harvested from tortured children. It is sold in pedo circles for $1.5 Billion per 2.2 lbs. I posted some articles in another thread in Current Events called:

That's hilarious.

But maybe you're right. After watching Snow White and seven dwarfs, I somehow blacked out. And when I came to, I was dressed in a demonic robe and had sacrificed my dog before the alter of Satan. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Very few want to know. I told you you wouldn't. Watch for black and white squared flooring and the pyramid with the eye. What do you have to lose?

This means you worship the devil? Man, I think you need to get off the internet for a while. Just close the laptop and walk away slowly.

1627245889687.png

I'm on the fence on this one. Sure it looks cool and scary for the attraction, but it's also making light of suicide. So, I guess what I'm saying is they might have gone a little bit too far, but it's not THAT big of a deal though.

It's disney's business. They can do what they want.

Sorry son, it's real and happening.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure it is. You've completely convinced me that the Disney Corporation, through some telepathy from Walts grave, that the entire corporation is hell bent on getting the WOOOOOOORLD to start worshipping the devil.

SMH

I've pointed the way, I also told you you didn't want to know. While you're watching movies look for black and white checked floors and pyramids with the all seeing eye. The trail is easy to follow.
Why do you hate black and white checked floors so much?

Do you lose at chess and checkers all the time?

Forum List

Back