Harvard and Yale scientists investigate new condition dubbed 'Long Vax'

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Harvard and Yale scientists investigate new condition dubbed 'Long Vax': Debilitating suite of symptoms linked to Covid shot that last months and resemble Long Covid.

Symptoms include headaches, fatigue, abnormal heart rate and blood pressure.

Researchers say it could be due to an immune overreaction to the Covid protein.

Harvard and Yale scientists probing new condition linked to Covid shot

LOL....They won't be at Harvard and Yale much longer. ;)

We were told that covid was dangerous because of the spike protein.

Then we made an mRNA shot that made your body make millions of the same spike proteins. And everyone just nodded their head like that was reasonable.

In before "people have had symptoms of headaches, fatigue, abnormal heart rate and blood pressure" since the beginning of time.

Last edited:
Harvard and Yale scientists investigate new condition dubbed 'Long Vax': Debilitating suite of symptoms linked to Covid shot that last months and resemble Long Covid.

Then we made an mRNA shot that made your body make millions of the same spike proteins. And everyone just nodded their head like that was reasonable.

In before "people have had symptoms of headaches, fatigue, abnormal heart rate and blood pressure" since the beginning of time.
Somewhat unrelated but I have been EXTREMELY tired the last few days, it is worrying me,.this post is a reminder (most worried about the headaches behind the eye that coincide.with it). I hope its related to long covid (not the vax obviously) since i had it twice rather than some other condition. Our healthcare is disgusting so...stay heathy people, it is all we have until we don't

Last edited:
Fauxi Ouchie

OGC.gif

I've said it before, I'll say it again. While I was very skeptical of the vaccines when they came out, I wasn't dead-set on not getting them. Rather, I took a skeptical "wait and see" approach. And all I needed to see was one after another of my young, healthy coworkers getting sick as dogs after these shots, and everyone parroting, "It means your immune system is working!".

I have auto-immune disorders. I know that you want your system working, but not OVER-working. I knew these strong reactions were really, really bad news.

Sadly....I was right.

Forum List

Back