Harris Claims Border is Secure As 1,000 Illegals PER DAY Flood Into El Paso Alone

Again, thanks for your stupidity. Initially when he wanted to build the wall the Dems tried to stop him
Apparently they did. Since...you know...you've already admitted he didn't get the job done.
Thank you for your blob stopping construction of the wall and promising Illegal Immigrants prior to election they can come
Who, pray tell, is "my blob"?

Hmmm.... if you're talking about our President Biden....he wasn't in office when your blob was failing to get anything done. So blaming him is rather stupid... but then again so are you so I can see where you'd be the one to think such a silly thing.

Your blob failed because he is not a politician. You'd just as soon have a dog catcher argue a case in court or a nuclear physicists try to do open heart surgery. Politics is a profession. He sucked at it. Biden--with an opposition party that hates him--has gotten things done.

Infrastructure bill.
BBB
Military pay raise
Support for Ukraine in their war against Russia
Jobs being created at an impressive rate
We're out of Afghanistan

Hmmm.... if you're talking about our President Biden....he wasn't in office when your blob was failing to get anything done. So blaming him is rather stupid... but then again so are you so I can see where you'd be the one to think such a silly thing.

Your blob failed because he is not a politician. You'd just as soon have a dog catcher argue a case in court or a nuclear physicists try to do open heart surgery. Politics is a profession. He sucked at it. Biden--with an opposition party that hates him--has gotten things done.

Infrastructure bill.
BBB
Military pay raise
Support for Ukraine in their war against Russia
Jobs being created at an impressive rate
We're out of Afghanistan
I agree; BRANDON did a lot;
Infrastructure Bill passed by both parties
“ Military Pay Raise” with BRANDON’s latest proposal they should apply for Food Stamps
Wasn’t aware the War was in place before BRANDON was President.
“Jobs” being created with those who are not looking for jobs not being reported
CRT
Transgender women in women’s sports and BRANDON calling those who object bigoted and hateful
Leaving Afghanistan with our Military leaving first, leaving those who should have come home behind, and Billions of dollars of equipment
Inflation

I agree; BRANDON did a lot;
Infrastructure Bill passed by both parties
Signed by Your President.
“ Military Pay Raise” with BRANDON’s latest proposal they should apply for Food Stamps
Not even remotely true.
Wasn’t aware the War was in place before BRANDON was President.
Huh?
“Jobs” being created with those who are not looking for jobs not being reported
Silly boy.
ABC?
Transgender women in women’s sports and BRANDON calling those who object bigoted and hateful
Are you guys pretending to care about women's sports again?
Leaving Afghanistan with our Military leaving first, leaving those who should have come home behind, and Billions of dollars of equipment
We're not fighting an unwinnable war with no end in sight. Your blob signed the surrender papers before Biden kicked his ass....
Inflation
Yep..it's bad but getting better.

Signed by Your President.

Not even remotely true.

Huh?

Silly boy.

ABC?

Are you guys pretending to care about women's sports again?

We're not fighting an unwinnable war with no end in sight. Your blob signed the surrender papers before Biden kicked his ass....

Yep..it's bad but getting better.
Yea, BRANDON “ kicked his ass” by leaving Americans there or Afghans that had a right to come here to be left behind. The Taliban is loving our Military equipment
Notice you don’t mention ANYTHING else👍

Forum List

Back