Harris Agrees With Salon Editor on Police: They ‘Just Harass & Take Up Space In Poor Communities’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Damn. She sure has changed since DA whennher office lied hundreds of times when prosecuting criminals!.....You go girl....but not to the White House.....ALL POLICE should condemn this half black thug!

DemonRATIC presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris (Calif.) acknowledged Salon's editor-at-large D. Watkins was "right" about police officers after he claimed they "they just harass and take up space in poor communities."

Harris's campaign released a 31-minute campaign video on Monday that included Harris speaking with black leaders about the U.S. criminal justice system. Near the beginning of the video, Watkins criticized police officers and their role in poor communities.

"We shouldn't have to acknowledge their trauma because they're paid to be there. We live in these places. Police officers have historically not been held accountable because they protect and serve the rich and then they just harass and take up space in poor communities," Watkins said. "I don't see any type of big shift happening with the one term because it's like a cultural thing."

"Right," Harris said while nodding her head.

(Excerpt) Read more at freebeacon.com ...

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

I only have one question from you racist, misogynistic screed. Why did you capitalize RATIC?

Damn. She sure has changed since DA whennher office lied hundreds of times when prosecuting criminals!.....You go girl....but not to the White House.....ALL POLICE should condemn this half black thug!

DemonRATIC presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris (Calif.) acknowledged Salon's editor-at-large D. Watkins was "right" about police officers after he claimed they "they just harass and take up space in poor communities."

Harris's campaign released a 31-minute campaign video on Monday that included Harris speaking with black leaders about the U.S. criminal justice system. Near the beginning of the video, Watkins criticized police officers and their role in poor communities.

"We shouldn't have to acknowledge their trauma because they're paid to be there. We live in these places. Police officers have historically not been held accountable because they protect and serve the rich and then they just harass and take up space in poor communities," Watkins said. "I don't see any type of big shift happening with the one term because it's like a cultural thing."

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg
Harris got where she is by sleeping with men.. She is a whore. She sells out whomever it is in an attempt to get what she wants... You got money, shes selling herself..

Last edited:

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

Cameltoe Harris could theoretically get the DemonRATIC nomination but she will never in a million years become President. This country had enough of the "Angry Black Woman Syndrome" when Moochelle was in the White House.

Democrats are anti cop. If one tells you otherwise they are either totally ignorant or lying to your face.

They want open borders and open season on law bidding Americans.

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

And thats why only the police and government should have guns .. ......derp
Once the police go from bad hoods what will the poor who need ambulance and fire do ?
They usually stop responding right after the police stop responding

just look at western europes no go zones .....that cnn swears do not exist

I only have one question from you racist, misogynistic screed. Why did you capitalize RATIC?
I have another question. How the hell is that post racist and misogynistic?

Half-black thug
Ho-bama

The rest of the thread isn't helping the cause either.

Truth hurts.

That this thread is racist and misogynistic? I guess.

That isn't what I meant and you damn well know it. Stop acting like a 12 year old.

I have another question. How the hell is that post racist and misogynistic?

Half-black thug
Ho-bama

The rest of the thread isn't helping the cause either.

Truth hurts.

That this thread is racist and misogynistic? I guess.

That isn't what I meant and you damn well know it. Stop acting like a 12 year old.

This thread isn't racist and misogynistic? I think I provided examples, cupcake.

It’s upset. Cause she is black but it’s okay if we say racist and misogynistic shit about white female conservatives. Remember how they treated Palin? Democrats are racist dumbassed hypocrites.

Forum List

Back