Harney County Fire Marshal resigns after catching feds harassing locals..while under cover

in order to implicate Bundy and the supporters.

It's Chris Briels, I think, not Briles.

Breaking! - Harney County Fire Chief RESIGNS! FBI caught being tricksters! | Alternative

Should anyone be even surprised? No.
That's exactly what the locals were saying on fb yesterday. Reporters and outsiders kept posting that they were saying that the locals were terrified of the Bundy supporters and wanted them gone...they parade a couple of dopes before the cameras (the mayor, the sheriff, a judge who has some really stinky land deals, and his hysterical teen granddaughter) and kept saying "the locals want them gone!" Then all the idiots from Portland and Eugene and freaking everywhere else start chirruping "we don't want them there!" as if they know what's going on...

But the locals, all along, have said that the feds are a menace and have ruined lives, killed animals, destroyed property. And the reporters ignore them, and instead make news the way they want it. I told them to stop giving the reporters tours or talking to them, they need to freeze those fuckers out.

The locals, all along, have said that the Hammonds absolutely would never in a million years do the garbage the feds have accused them of...the poaching, the malicious arson, that garbage...they just didn't do it. The feds do that sort of shit. Not these people.

Then yesterday, somebody from somewhere else was posting that creepy militia types were intimidating/harassing/following people..and the locals were like wait a minute, we're being harassed by the cops and the feds. None of the Bundy crew are bothering us at all.

What a bunch of scumbags. Someone is going to get shot, and it will probably be either a progressive scuz bucket or a federal agent who skulks up to the wrong person. Then we'll have to hear that shit from now until the end of time....

Breaking! - Harney County Fire Chief RESIGNS! FBI caught being tricksters! | Alternative

That's exactly what the locals were saying on fb yesterday. Reporters and outsiders kept posting that they were saying that the locals were terrified of the Bundy supporters and wanted them gone...they parade a couple of dopes before the cameras (the mayor, the sheriff, a judge who has some really stinky land deals, and his hysterical teen granddaughter) and kept saying "the locals want them gone!" Then all the idiots from Portland and Eugene and freaking everywhere else start chirruping "we don't want them there!" as if they know what's going on...

But the locals, all along, have said that the feds are a menace and have ruined lives, killed animals, destroyed property. The locals, all alone, have said that the Hammonds absolutely would never in a million years do the garbage the feds have accused them of...the poaching, the malicious arson, that garbage...they just didn't do it. The feds do that sort of shit. Not these people.

Then yesterday, somebody from somewhere else was posting that creepy militia types were intimidating/harassing/following people..and the locals were like wait a minute, we're being harassed by the cops and the feds. None of the Bundy crew are bothering us at all.

What a bunch of scumbags. Someone is going to get shot, and it will probably be either a progressive scuz bucket or a federal agent who skulks up to the wrong person. Then we'll have to hear that shit from now until the end of time....
I read somewhere that Feds/police were posing as militia and stirring up stuff. I'll try to find I tomorrow.

But the locals, all along, have said that the feds are a menace and have ruined lives, killed animals, destroyed property. The locals, all alone, have said that the Hammonds absolutely would never in a million years do the garbage the feds have accused them of...the poaching, the malicious arson, that garbage...they just didn't do it. The feds do that sort of shit. Not these people.

I read somewhere that Feds/police were posing as militia and stirring up stuff. I'll try to find I tomorrow.

They are. The fire marshall went to investigate, and he found FEDS dressed to look like the Bundy/local people, staking out houses and harassing people.

They're PRETENDING to be militia. KristiAnn Hall published an email she received from a Nevada lawmaker...I posted that up there in this thread too. The Nevada lawmakers went in there and talked with the locals, and the fire marshall told them what happened.

That's the sort of shit that the people of Harney County, Wheeler county, Baker County, Josephine County, Union County, Umatilla County have been dealing with for decades.

When my husband's family was farming in Umatilla county, they had some beautiful pasture land that was subirrigated...sometimes it would get a little standing water on it, and they were constantly stressing over whether or not the feds were going to see the standing water and declare it a wetlands...which would take their most productive land totally out of commission. The feds are fuckers, and we need to clip them.

Now the sheriff says they can't use the fairgrounds for a meeting on Friday.

Forum List

Back