Happy International Woman's Day...

Oh... BTW...March is Intellectual Disability Awareness Month in Pennsylvania.

Hug a Conservative.

Ok... I'll admit, that was a low blow. I work with the Intellectually disabled and respect them very much... no disrespect to the Intellectually Disabled intended.

Hug a Conservative.

Ok... I'll admit, that was a low blow. I work with the Intellectually disabled and respect them very much... no disrespect to the Intellectually Disabled intended.

Yeah, I work with the intellectually disabled also........... :cool:

Hug a Conservative.

Your cowardly implication aside, asking questions appears to be offensive to you. That's strange, especially considering your mention of the intellectually disabled.

But, what I like is equal rights. I know, it's sort of radical. Equal rights are no longer equal when they are special.

Hug a Conservative.

Your cowardly implication aside, asking questions appears to be offensive to you. That's strange, especially considering your mention of the intellectually disabled.

But, what I like is equal rights. I know, it's sort of radical. Equal rights are no longer equal when they are special.

Nahh... you just like to feel outraged and hurt when some group of our society is recognized that doesn't include you.

Cowardly implication? Nahh... just poking fun. What's cowardly is crying about a "white history month(when mainstream history IS white history)", a "international men's day(when males across the globe have had control for eons and women have been until VERY recently, relegated to sperm receptacles).... then hiding behind some skewed notion of equal rights? That's the epitome of cowardly.

Hug a Conservative.

Nahh... you just like to feel outraged and hurt when some group of our society is recognized that doesn't include you.

Cowardly implication? Nahh... just poking fun. What's cowardly is crying about a "white history month(when mainstream history IS white history)", a "international men's day(when males across the globe have had control for eons and women have been until VERY recently, relegated to sperm receptacles).... then hiding behind some skewed notion of equal rights? That's the epitome of cowardly.
I'm a woman, moron.

I'm a woman, moron.

oh....in that case... you're a just an idiot....like I said.. hug a Conservative.

I'm a woman, moron.

oh....in that case... you're a just an idiot....like I said.. hug a Conservative.
The more I get to know those on the left like you - taking offense at questions and believing special rights are equal - the more loveable conservatives become.

Forum List

Back