Happy Festivus!

Againsheila:
Festivus is a made-up holiday developed in a story line of "Seinfeld" where George's father refused to partake of regular holiday festivities, and instead made up a new, non-denominational holiday called "Festivus" where all those gathered aired their grievances against each other, while holding the festivus pole...which was like a hat stand or something.

lol, oh, that explains it. I never did like Seinfield inspite of the occasional halarious episode, they were just a bunch of losers.

I know about Refridgerater day, do I get points for that one?
:lol:

here's a picture of my pole for all who are interested....

250px-Jankazimierz.jpg

casimir I, also called the restorer.

I'm sick of pissing and moaning liberals using any half baked holiday to bitch about conservatives.

I'm sick of pissing and moaning liberals using any half baked holiday to bitch about conservatives.

Well I'm also using this holiday to bitch about certain Liberals. I'm sure you'd love to join in the fun then? :D

The modern Republican Party is not conservative in any legitimate sense of the word, considering the fact that it's been hijacked by the Christian Right and the neocon interventionists. Barry Goldwater is gone, only to be replaced with Pat Robertson. Though I adamantly oppose his policies, it was saddening to see Ron Paul, the only true conservative presidential candidate, given so little regard.

You aren' old enough to vote so shut the fuck up about it:lol:

16 my fuckin arse.

Happy Holiday Season to all.
Peace and goodwill to all regardless of what you celebrate at this time of year.

We are having a Merry Christmas in DinoLand and celebrating the birth of Christ. While we all know that this event could not have taken place at this time of year based on the Biblical accounts, it is the day set aside to celebrate the event.

Forum List

Back