Happy Cyber Monday, Ya'll

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
So did anyone buy something online? I had some Ebay auctions end this morning and their site sure was ganked up and running slow, from all the activity on there.

Looks like it's going to be a record Cyber Monday this year! Thank you President Trump!

:dance::5_1_12024::banana:

Cyber Monday is off to a record-breaking start.

"Online sales had already topped $473 million by 9 a.m. EST, putting the event on track to hit a record $9.4 billion in sales, according to data from Adobe Analytics.

And the sales event is just getting started. Adobe Analytics expects $2.8 billion of those sales to come between 10 p.m. and 2 a.m. tonight as shoppers rush to grab final deals. The analytics firm projects people will spend $11 million a minute from 11 p.m. to midnight..."

Cyber Monday Is Off to a Record Start. These Stocks Could Be the Biggest Winners.

Reordered some meds

Didn't see anything promoted that I didn't already have, or needed

I bought myself some perfume.............hmmmmm.......delicious :D

HjUE9hg.jpg

So did anyone buy something online? I had some Ebay auctions end this morning and their site sure was ganked up and running slow, from all the activity on there.

Looks like it's going to be a record Cyber Monday this year! Thank you President Trump!

:dance::5_1_12024::banana:

Cyber Monday is off to a record-breaking start.

"Online sales had already topped $473 million by 9 a.m. EST, putting the event on track to hit a record $9.4 billion in sales, according to data from Adobe Analytics.

And the sales event is just getting started. Adobe Analytics expects $2.8 billion of those sales to come between 10 p.m. and 2 a.m. tonight as shoppers rush to grab final deals. The analytics firm projects people will spend $11 million a minute from 11 p.m. to midnight..."

Cyber Monday Is Off to a Record Start. These Stocks Could Be the Biggest Winners.

I spent to much in Nov...bu screw it ..i got away for a few weeks I had really nice time

My first online purchase for Christmas was on November 13th because Wal-Mart only had one copy left of the DVD that I was looking for. I did the rest of my online shopping on Saturday. I found one thing that I got in my mail box already yesterday.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

the courier just sent my perfume today...and...OMG~ AMAZING!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was a blind buy....but so much worth omg.........adore it with all my heart ....heheheh

I am a very happy girl today! very happy ...:10::biggrin:

Pardon me if I let y'all know and bother you about this......but I collect beautiful French and European perfumes....

I know it's nothing.... and it means nothing....but I just love it !!

Forum List

Back