Happy Birthday California SEPT 9 1850

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Did you know that California became a state on September 9, 1850? In those days, the people had no electricity, the state had no money, almost everyone spoke Spanish and there were gunfights in the streets. Basically, nothing has changed except back then the women weren't made of silicone and the men didn't hold hands.

The latest telephone poll taken by the California Governor's office asked whether people who live in California think illegal immigration is a serious problem:

19% responded, "Yes, it is a serious problem."

81% responded, "No es una problema seriosa."

If it wasn't for queers and Mexicans, the population of California would only be about 3,000 people. 1,500 of that 3,000 would be bi... 2,100 of the 3,000 would be on public assistance and they'd all be Democraps except for about 25 citizens who actually worked for a living.

If it wasn't for queers and Mexicans, the population of California would only be about 3,000 people. 1,500 of that 3,000 would be bi... 2,100 of the 3,000 would be on public assistance and they'd all be Democraps except for about 25 citizens who actually worked for a living.

tinkmad.gif
3001!

And thank you for thinking of us Pilgrim! Where's my cake?

I had fireworks planned for the occasion but the nukes I planted at strategic points along the San Andreas Fault must have been duds. But then again it could have been those timers I picked up at Wal-Mart. Someone go check for me I'll relay the coordinates from back here on the east coast.

I had fireworks planned for the occasion but the nukes I planted at strategic points along the San Andreas Fault must have been duds. But then again it could have been those timers I picked up at Wal-Mart. Someone go check for me I'll relay the coordinates from back here on the east coast.

:lol:

tinkmad.gif
3001!

And thank you for thinking of us Pilgrim! Where's my cake?

birthdaycake.jpg

CAKE

come on dog...when i was in ca....i found the people to be just like people any where else....

I lived in Southern California for just over two years while I was in the Navy. In my entire lifetime of 58 years (so far) it was the worst place I have ever lived in my life. I didn't like anything about it except seeing the back of the "You are leaving California" sign when I drove out of the State for the last time. I'm surprised that the sign wasn't written in Spanish...

Forum List

Back