Hannity interview with OWS rep last night...Wow!

Caroljo

Gold Member
Jun 2, 2009
Michigan
Did anyone else watch this interview Hannity had last night with this OWS crazy? Wow! I was just dumbfounded while watching it....this guy is nuts! One part that stood out to me was when he admited that YES everyone should get ALL their basic necessities provided by the government...which INCLUDES a home, all free medical, free education....
this guy was SERIOUS! I had to scrape my jaw off the floor! Lol!

I don't know how to put the video here, so here's the link...........Watch it and laugh!!! :)

Hannity with Sean Hannity - Fox News

"Hey, Mr TV Show Producer, find me an OWS representative who's on the far, far, far whacked-out end of the movement so we can make him look like everyone we disagree with is like that. Y'know, like the way MSNBC would find a Tea Party representative who thinks we should keep government out of Medicare. Easy pickens there, go find him."

So you KNOW that's what they did? Lol! I haven't heard from one OWS protestor anything that even resembles having a brain in their head....if this guy was a set up, then i expect to hear complaints from other protesters. Let's wait and see ok??

"Hey, Mr TV Show Producer, find me an OWS representative who's on the far, far, far whacked-out end of the movement so we can make him look like everyone we disagree with is like that. Y'know, like the way MSNBC would find a Tea Party representative who thinks we should keep government out of Medicare. Easy pickens there, go find him."

Mac, I'm not so sure this guy was that hard to find in the OWS group. :eusa_whistle:

Seems when they do accidentally interview someone well spoken they leave it on the cutting room floor.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJgWdfZqDj0]Occupy Fox! #OccupyWallStreet talks to Fox News and CRUSHES THEM #GlobalRevolution - YouTube[/ame]

Except, this OWS representative is not an extremist of the movement and is quite mainstream.

But you are free to point out the outrage the 'mainstream' expresses against this loose cannon if you would like.

Your Tea Party 'representative' does not exist, regardless of the fake sign and photoshopped bumper stickers.

And why does a Leftist such as yourself parade around as an 'Independent'?

Considering this guy is an OWS "LEADER" !!! I would say he speaks for all the left wing kooks.
It's not like they grabbed some punk at random at one of the rape fests and put him on TV.

Except, this OWS representative is not an extremist of the movement and is quite mainstream.

But you are free to point out the outrage the 'mainstream' expresses against this loose cannon if you would like.

Your Tea Party 'representative' does not exist, regardless of the fake sign and photoshopped bumper stickers.

"my side has no leader.......guys like this are your side's leader"

how retarded does partisanship really make people? scale of one to twelve....tbh

What got me, was the Kid saying give me a job.
Nobody gives you a job kid , you go out and find one.
And the other one was that job is beneath me.
The whole group was like that, give me,give me, give me.
This group was far left, many wanting more government hand outs and many saying they want communism.
At least with the first group we had some commonality.
This one is violent and hateful.

I realize that, from your perspective, anyone to the left of you is a leftist. The same is true for a hardcore lefty who would look at an independent as a hardcore righty. And I have little doubt that you hate independents even more than you hate liberals - zealots on the other side are much easier to attack. People who choose to think for themselves are a little tougher to pigeon-hole. And you want to keep it nice and simple. I get it.

Your call, think what you will.

What got me, was the Kid saying give me a job.
Nobody gives you a job kid , you go out and find one.
And the other one was that job is beneath me.
The whole group was like that, give me,give me, give me.
This group was far left, many wanting more government hand outs and many saying they want communism.
At least with the first group we had some commonality.
This one is violent and hateful.

Do we have to tell you, Peach, how many people die per year from vending machines collapsing on top of themselves?

Did you know that there are Gay Republicans and Pro-Christian Democrats?

Love how the occutards pretend that this isn't representative of the whole group, when just last year they listed their "demands" and it was almost exactly what that person said on Hannity.

"my side has no leader.......guys like this are your side's leader"

how retarded does partisanship really make people? scale of one to twelve....tbh

My point stands.

mac1958, being the closet Leftist he is, offers up a fake argument he manufactures against the Tea Party and presents it as a moral equivalency to the MAINSTREAM positions supported tacitly by most everyone in the OWS movement.

Well, he's not the brightest bulb in the pack.

And the sad part is,he's supposed to be an OWS leader. If thats the best they can come up with no ones going to take them seriously.

Do you

A: sit and think of "points" to shed a bad light on others.....

B: they come naturally and you feel the need to express them, always

C: really think that the entire movement took a vote and said, hey, this guy speaks for us...

D: ever think beyond simple this or that?

Forum List

Back