Hand saws are vanishing!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Walmart, home depot, and lowes have practically none. They didn't have ANY cross-cut saws which is what i really want. When the world collapses and electricity is gone, hand saws will be worth their weight in gold. Those stores don't carry braces either.

Maybe i'll go to a flea market.

Walmart, home depot, and lowes have practically none. They didn't have ANY cross-cut saws which is what i really want. When the world collapses and electricity is gone, hand saws will be worth their weight in gold. Those stores don't carry braces either.

Maybe i'll go to a flea market.
But you do know why that is happening don't you? Because they are being replaced by chainsaws and being used in Texas' chainsaw massacres against minority citizens, that's why!:lol:

If you go looking for saws at flea markets keep your eyes open for hand planes. Do a little ebay search and find out which ones are worth looking for. I've made a few bucks here and there from them. Little unknown collectible.

If the world collapses and electricity is gone your going to be looking for a lot more than a hand saw. By the way, I'm a builder and have hand saws of all kinds, I'm don't feel any more secure because of it. Better to work toward resolution of conflict rather than ways to survive catastrophe.

Forum List

Back