Hand Sanitizer

IMG_0131.jpg

https://extension.colostate.edu/docs/pubs/foodnut/kitchen-sanitize.pdf

Or just use it in a spray bottle direct..........instant sanitizer........they say put lemon in it.......spray bottle

It stinks. I hate the smell too.

But it's good for cleaning your dishwasher out once a month.
And your coffee pot

Yep. That too. And a quick follow up. After running a hot water cycle with vinegar to clean your dishwasher, run another regular cycle with a cup of baking soda. Nice clean smell after that.

IMG_0131.jpg

Or just use it in a spray bottle direct..........instant sanitizer........they say put lemon in it.......spray bottle

That and your coffee maker. It'll also decalsify showerheads and such and it's a lot cheaper than CLR.
In your toilet tank also.....will clean it out.........

Hey.........it will kill the Coronavirus...........LOL

IMG_0131.jpg

And your coffee pot

Yep. That too. And a quick follow up. After running a hot water cycle with vinegar to clean your dishwasher, run another regular cycle with a cup of baking soda. Nice clean smell after that.
Well the dishwasher in this house (me) won't have any vinegar run through him.........

Don't worry if the stores are completely sold out or if people are selling it for twenty times the normal price just make your own. It's easy, look up hand sanitizer recipes online, it's primarily alcohol and aloe vera with some scented essential oils tossed in.

"basic" hand sanitizer "recipe" at DuckDuckGo
you don't need hand sanitizer just wash your hands with plain old soap and warm water

Don't worry if the stores are completely sold out or if people are selling it for twenty times the normal price just make your own. It's easy, look up hand sanitizer recipes online, it's primarily alcohol and aloe vera with some scented essential oils tossed in.

you don't need hand sanitizer just wash your hands with plain old soap and warm water
No shit Sherlock. You figure that out yourself or did you have help?

Fuck you I was responding to another person who obviously didn't know that hand sanitizer isn't more effective than soap

When I respond to you you'll know by the fact that I will have quoted your post

Fuck you I was responding to another person who obviously didn't know that hand sanitizer isn't more effective than soap

No knumb knut, you responded to me not some other person........ Oops......... Maybe you should figure out HOW to respond to the appropriate person before stuffing your foot in your mouth again.

That's okay, you're forgiven.

No knumb knut, you responded to me not some other person........ Oops......... Maybe you should figure out HOW to respond to the appropriate person before stuffing your foot in your mouth again.

Gee then since you were giving a recipe for hand sanitizer YOU obviously don't know that it's not more effective than soap

Gee then since you were giving a recipe for hand sanitizer YOU obviously don't know that it's not more effective than soap
Wow, you really are pathetically clueless ain'tcha........... :rofl:

So if you know that sanitizer is no more effective than soap why are you posting recipes for hand sanitizer?

Seems to me you don't know what you're talking about

So if you know that sanitizer is no more effective than soap why are you posting recipes for hand sanitizer?

Seems to me you don't know what you're talking about
Yo, stupid here's a hint, read through the whole tread before you triple down on your mistake and stuff both feet in your mouth. You fucked up and responded to the wrong person, man up, admit it and move on instead of being childishly defensive. You're just being an ignorant asshole now, stop before you dig that hole any deeper.

You got any you'd like to sell? (sarcasm alert)
Don't use it myself, just soap and water for me.

Same here, I wash my hands constantly. Probably one of the reasons why I almost never get sick.

Actually being a germaphobe increases your chances of catching bugs unless you carry it to mental illness levels.
Your body needs to build a resistance to them.

I wash my hands after taking a leak and before eating and thats about it.
We have a different definition of clean when we're at the lake.
There's home clean and camp clean.
I might have had the flu on new years eve 2000 but I think it was just a bad cold.
And thats about it for catching a bug.
Good that you have a robust immune system, but I have seen folks do some really nasty things at campsites and leave for other folks to deal with their aftermath. I'll take washing hands and sanitizer any day at a campsite. At home.

Same here, I wash my hands constantly. Probably one of the reasons why I almost never get sick.

Actually being a germaphobe increases your chances of catching bugs unless you carry it to mental illness levels.

I might have had the flu on new years eve 2000 but I think it was just a bad cold.
Good that you have a robust immune system, but I have seen folks do some really nasty things at campsites and leave for other folks to deal with their aftermath. I'll take washing hands and sanitizer any day at a campsite. At home.

Our campsites are private.

Sure. That makes them safe and sanitary. Besides you posted home clean and camp clean. If you went to private campsites, why not use the same standards of home clean instead of camp clean?

Sure. That makes them safe and sanitary. Besides you posted home clean and camp clean. If you went to private campsites, why not use the same standards of home clean instead of camp clean?

Because it's usually just us Guys and we dont give a shit.
When I say private I mean no one uses it but the Wife and I.

I'm not a germaphobe. I just wash my hands a lot. And I think I have built a resistance to them. I grew up doing a lot of traveling and living overseas (I currently live in Mexico) and I still rarely get sick.

That would do it.

Posted this elsewhere today.. A gin distillery in Nashville is making a hand sanitizer out of their gin... Wonderful naming -- It's Gintervention....

Corsair Distillery making, handing out sanitizer to local restaurants, community groups

A private campsite for just you and your wife. Home clean. But when you and the guys are there, then the standard is camp clean, '"and we don't give a shit." Got it.

A private campsite for just you and your wife. Home clean. But when you and the guys are there, then the standard is camp clean, '"and we don't give a shit." Got it.

I have yet to hear of a bug that can withstand the heat put out by a propane stove.

Forum List

Back