Hamilton's Black Actors

Since white actors are not allowed to portray Black people or even their voice, why is no one objecting to Black actors portraying White people?
That's all allowed. Even though blacks have been historically guilty of slavery all around the world and including being complicit in the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, and even though nearly 2 million Europeans (pale faces) were enslaved by Africans during the Barbary Coast slave trade between the 15th and 19th centuries, the white left wing cultural marxist propaganda has convinced the black Americans that they are persecuted victims and even though not one of them attempt to escape this land of tyrannical racism even though they are free to, it is perfectly acceptable for a black American to make big money impersonating a white person.

Black privilege.

LOL

Mike Henry

Voice actor Mike Henry has announced that he is stepping down from his role as Cleveland Brown on Family Guy. Henry said he wanted to give the opportunity to play the character to a black actor. “It's been an honour to play Cleveland on Family Guy for 20 years,” he tweeted this week.

LOL

Mike Henry

Voice actor Mike Henry has announced that he is stepping down from his role as Cleveland Brown on Family Guy. Henry said he wanted to give the opportunity to play the character to a black actor. “It's been an honour to play Cleveland on Family Guy for 20 years,” he tweeted this week.
What an idiotic racist statement.

Never saw it and I have no intention of watching such Kulturkampf.

This is playing at the Bijou Theater... Maybe an answer in the movie...

1593730731255.png

Do these liberal assholes NOT understand what acting is about? It's not meant to be a literal embodifiction, its ''ACTING" for gods sake. What idiots take this so literally?
Exactly. I don't have to be a cancer patient to play a cancer patient. These people are dumber than an empty box of Raisin Bran.

Since white actors are not allowed to portray Black people or even their voice, why is no one objecting to Black actors portraying White people?
I can see you feel very strongly about this. I think you should do something about this.

Do these liberal assholes NOT understand what acting is about? It's not meant to be a literal embodifiction, its ''ACTING" for gods sake. What idiots take this so literally?
Exactly. I don't have to be a cancer patient to play a cancer patient. These people are dumber than an empty box of Raisin Bran.

"Why is there an able body person playing a quadriplegic!!!!"

Epic rant about the left wing moronic pukes.

If I was a voice actor of a eskimo transexual left handed albino, fuck that. Its called...ACTING. I saw this post from Japan: you have to be an Elf to do do elf voice acting?

Hamilton people are RACIST/haters/bigots/hypocrites/etc
...''no whites should apply''---BLATANT discrimination --but the MSM and blacks are ok with that = which is why their arguments are full of shit

Forum List

Back