Hamas MP's wife: "A good mother intills Jihad and Martyrdom to her children"

AgentBond007

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2012
Hamas MP's wife: A woman's role is to instill in her children "the love of Jihad and martyrdom for the sake of Allah"

Following are excerpts from an interview with Umm Osama, the wife of Hamas MP Khalil Al-Hayya, which aired on Al-Aqsa TV on December 2, 2012.
Umm Osama: Women in Palestine play a great role in raising their children and in encouraging them to wage Jihad for the sake of Allah. This is absolutely the most glorious thing a woman can do. Women play their role and are not inferior to men. When a man goes to wage Jihad, his wife does not say "Don't go" or try to stop him. She encourages and supports him. She is the one who prepares his equipment, bids him farewell, and welcomes [his Jihad].

Bye, mom! I'm off to stay fit despite my busy schedule!

She instills in her children the love of Jihad and martyrdom for the sake of Allah. If every mother were to prevent her son from waging Jihad for the sake of Allah, who would wage Jihad? Who would support Palestine? Palestine is dear to us, and its price is paid with our body remains and our lifeblood.
Is not Allah's reward precious? Allah's reward is Paradise. Paradise requires from us our blood, our body remains, and our efforts for its sake.

Sister, Jihad is ordained for us. It is our duty to wage Jihad, because either we wage Jihad or...

Interviewer: We want to die as martyrs.

Umm Osama: Indeed we do. I am constantly praying: "Allah, make the end of our days be in martyrdom." I pray for this even for my husband and my children. None of us want to die in our beds. We pray that Allah will grant us Paradise.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYGASd6NFyo]Wife of Hamas MP Al-Hayya: A Woman's Role Is to Instill Love of Jihad and Martyrdom in Her Children - YouTube[/ame]

The video is excellent Sherri can use it for her sunday school class

like we teach our children there is honor in going to sovereign nations and killing woman and children for our freedumbs

This.

Pretty sure if some nation overseas dropped a drone in my village and wiped out generations of my family I would wanna wage some jihad too.

We're talking about children here. There's a difference. Why children ?? they are pure innocent

like we teach our children there is honor in going to sovereign nations and killing woman and children for our freedumbs

eots the Nazi strikes again. Got any evidence that supports you're RIDICULOUS statement?

This.

Pretty sure if some nation overseas dropped a drone in my village and wiped out generations of my family I would wanna wage some jihad too.

We're talking about children here. There's a difference. Why children ?? they are pure innocent

If you are so concerned about innocent children I suggest you quit voting for murderers who drop bombs on innocent children.

You call that a link? What the hell was that, no confirmed reports or courses, just a typical JihadWatch(hate site) allegation out of nowhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
You call that a link? What the hell was that, no confirmed reports or courses, just a typical JihadWatch(hate site) allegation out of nowhere.

try again 'because' it was a very very typical muslimah touting the islamo nazi
party-line-----be not ashamed she is yours

Drone strikes kill, maim and traumatize too many civilians, U.S. study says - CNN.com

hows a cnn article work? the reality is that both obama and bush continually refuse(d) to let people go in and check how many innocents died.

it is also a fact that we will drone strike a place and then when the responders come to clean up/provide first aid, we drone strike it again. sounds like terrorism to me
And what the fuck does this have to do with a culture where mothers teach their kids to blow themselves up, ya dumbass moron.

Last edited:
Drone strikes kill, maim and traumatize too many civilians, U.S. study says - CNN.com

hows a cnn article work? the reality is that both obama and bush continually refuse(d) to let people go in and check how many innocents died.

it is also a fact that we will drone strike a place and then when the responders come to clean up/provide first aid, we drone strike it again. sounds like terrorism to me
And the sand fleas don't do that delayed act with truck bombs in market places and police stations?

And the sand fleas don't do that delayed act with truck bombs in market places and police stations?

Exactly lol. hence the sounds like terrorism to me part

Exactly lol. hence the sounds like terrorism to me part
We call it "Shock and Awe."

Forum List

Back