Hamas IslamoNazi FILTH leader engages in classic anti semetism and Holocaust denial.

Netanyahu keeps feeding you shit, bla bla bla no it's not a fact fact is you hate muslims
No I hate IslamoNazi piece of shits I mean Mohammads. The problem with the Muslim world is there are too many neanderthal backwards-ass lying assholes like you running around.[

Even obama and sarkozy know zionists are liars:lol:

All the world knows that the rapist pig of mecca -----raped even his slut daughter WHORE FATIMA-----no problem that slut LIKED IT

The records were examined and verified at the Nuremberg Trials. But you won't find them on the Neo Nazi, Islamist, Skinhead sites you frequent. Holocaust Denial is for people who like to make fools out of themselves publicly and exposes their hatred and ignorance.

I frequent this site, care to post a link to those "meticulous records of everything" that is, if you know? If you dont know you could just post another dodge:lol:

Nazi records are not ON LINE

for information of the death records kept by your fellow nazis----simply GOOGLE "NAZI DEATH CAMP RECORDS"

i have a question, and i am neither affirming or denying anything but something doesn't make sense.

the knesset mandated, when they approved yad vashem holocaust museum in 1953, that one of their most prime duties was to document and record every single victim of the holocaust, and yad vashem has some 4,000,000 names (and in all honesty, some are duplicates, which they should clean up, but i do not imagine that really make a significant effect on the total.) that really doesn't sit well with the "nazis kept meticulous records" claim.

i think i should be able to ask the question as to how this 6,000,000 figure was arrived at, thwe methodology used, but whenever i do, all i get it is a slew of insults and name calling, and that would make anyone suspicious.

personally, i don't think it would be any less of a tragedy if the number was 4,000,000 instead of 6,000,000, or any greater tragedy if the figure was 8,000,000. i do think more harm is done to the memory of those who died by insisying that people believe the 6,000,000 without question. i mysel would never have thought of questioning it until i heard their were laws against doing so and the reaction i received for even questioning the methodology of one study.

i think though, now that this 6,000,000 figure is constantly being thrown out there and defended so vehemently, that any figure less than that plays right into the hands of the so called "holocaust deniers".

also, that is really a sad remembrance for the victims, to turn their tragedy into some sort of trivia game of numbers. what a sad, sad way to remember these people, their horrible individual tragedies repeated millions of times in death camps. to the NAZIs they were just numbers in life, and now, they are just numbers in death too. there is just something very wrong about that.

"millions" is just a statistic.

one was too many; and one was the greatest tragedy.

I frequent this site, care to post a link to those "meticulous records of everything" that is, if you know? If you dont know you could just post another dodge:lol:

Nazi records are not ON LINE

for information of the death records kept by your fellow nazis----simply GOOGLE "NAZI DEATH CAMP RECORDS"

i have a question, and i am neither affirming or denying anything but something doesn't make sense.

the knesset mandated, when they approved yad vashem holocaust museum in 1953, that one of their most prime duties was to document and record every single victim of the holocaust, and yad vashem has some 4,000,000 names (and in all honesty, some are duplicates, which they should clean up, but i do not imagine that really make a significant effect on the total.) that really doesn't sit well with the "nazis kept meticulous records" claim.

i think i should be able to ask the question as to how this 6,000,000 figure was arrived at, thwe methodology used, but whenever i do, all i get it is a slew of insults and name calling, and that would make anyone suspicious.

personally, i don't think it would be any less of a tragedy if the number was 4,000,000 instead of 6,000,000, or any greater tragedy if the figure was 8,000,000. i do think more harm is done to the memory of those who died by insisying that people believe the 6,000,000 without question. i mysel would never have thought of questioning it until i heard their were laws against doing so and the reaction i received for even questioning the methodology of one study.

i think though, now that this 6,000,000 figure is constantly being thrown out there and defended so vehemently, that any figure less than that plays right into the hands of the so called "holocaust deniers".

also, that is really a sad remembrance for the victims, to turn their tragedy into some sort of trivia game of numbers. what a sad, sad way to remember these people, their horrible individual tragedies repeated millions of times in death camps. to the NAZIs they were just numbers in life, and now, they are just numbers in death too. there is just something very wrong about that.

"millions" is just a statistic.

one was too many; and one was the greatest tragedy.

What a remarkably poetic and reverent way in which to remember the victims of the Holocaust.
THANK YOU

Since you asked, Seal: I have NEVER once seen 'Holocaust revision' stop with the perfectly legitimate questioning of an actual 'exact' number.

I could give you some ideas about why, even though the Nazis kept extensive records, there is legitimate question about some absolute number:

1) Before the camps were fully involved, there were 'death squads' which shot people on the site of their mass graves (similar to Babi Yar) - I do not think their records were so exact.
2) In the chaotic end of the war - when the Nazi loss was obvious and inevitable - some records were deliberately destroyed by fire, etc.
3) Human error, whether intentional or not.

HOWEVER, as anyone reading this thread can tell - legitimate inquiry has limits.

What I have found - EVERY TIME I read one of the 'Holocaust revisionists' works and even more when they're quoted by 'enthusiasts' - is the DENIAL that the Nazis had any deliberate collective intent to perpetrate genocide upon Jews, Roma, and/or anyone else. That is the core of 'Holocaust denial'.

On looking further, what I find is 'justification' of assorted Nazi actions which are absolutely unequivocally documented AND fully qualify as 'war crimes' and 'crimes against humanity' - most especially when action was against Jews.

And usually no page of 'Holocaust revision' "history" is complete without a section devoted to 'crimes against humanity' by the Allies - whether it's the 'provocation' against Japan by refusing to sell scrap metal to them (Japan has no iron of its own), or the virtually isolated atrocity of the fire-bombing of Dresden - or, of course, the several documented occasions when Allied troops butchered the Nazi butchers upon finding one of the camps.......

So it's not a 'questioning' or a 'refining of detail' which is going on: 'Holocaust revision' is basically a vehicle for Nazi apologetics. Yes, that. It is nothing less than people pretending to be 'historians' seeking to 'rehabilitate' the Nazis.

If this need be said: and in every single instance I've ever encountered, the group posting, hosting or publishing this swill-pretending-to-be-history ALSO subscribes to some form of racist bigotry, sometimes to the point of pathology.

I have NEVER once encountered a 'Holocaust inquiry' site which did not fall within those parameters.

I would welcome being proven wrong above. That would require presenting me with a site wherein the 'numbers and methodology' are examined and discussed withOUT any of the elements I've mentioned also being included. And I would have to be the judge of that.

I would welcome being proven wrong above. That would require presenting me with a site wherein the 'numbers and methodology' are examined and discussed withOUT any of the elements I've mentioned also being included. And I would have to be the judge of that.

Are you accusing Seal of being a Holocaust Revisionist, how can you do that after he has just written such a beautiful euology for thr Jewish Victims of the Holocaust.

Also you might want to consider that by European Nations and Canada passing all these laws against Holocaust Denial, that you are in essence ligitimizeing the people who make these claims. If you ban tem then people will wonder what all the fuss is about and listen to them and maybe beleive . I mean really there is no halfway when it comes to free speech. Free speech entitles people to make fools and laughingstocks out of themselves. Possibly your ideas would be better served by letting them do so also.

Last edited:

i have no idea whether you are talking to me or not. i have been sucked in by your language before and now read it more carefully. it does seem designed to entrap me.

if you have a question, just be direct. i have never been shy to voice my opinion. nor have i been reluctant to acknowledge my errors or apologise for the wrongs i have done to others.

Are you accusing Seal of being a Holocaust Revisionist,

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! Did you read my earlier post which was my assessment of EVERY 'Holocaust Research' site I've ever studied?

how can you do that after he has just written such a beautiful euology for thr Jewish Victims of the Holocaust.
Nice, but irrelevany

Also you might want to consider that by European Nations and Canada passing all these laws against Holocaust Denial,
THEY chose to pass, 'em - it should be obvious

that you are in essence ligitimizeing the people who make these claims.

'You', who, exactly??? In Australia, for example, the Jewish population is something like .03 - Isn't it obvious that 'the Jews' were NOT the ones or 'main' ones and certainly not the ONLY ones seeking to add those laws???[/I]

If you ban t(h)em then people will wonder what all the fuss is about and listen to them and maybe beleive.

You will note that the US has NO SUCH LAW. Now, given that the US is considered to be the 'epicenter' of 'Jewish influence' - just why do you suppose that'd be? I'm an American: I undderstand this.

I mean really there is no halfway when it comes to free speech. Free speech entitles people to make fools and laughingstocks out of themselves. Possibly your ideas would be better served by letting them do so also.

I think you are assuming something about 'your' ideas there. Not sure what.

!

Last edited:

i have no idea whether you are talking to me or not.

I am talking to ANYONE who wants to examine hundreds of 'Holocaust Research' sites and check my 'thesis' given in my immediately preceeding post. ANYONE

i have been sucked in by your language before and now read it more carefully. it does seem designed to entrap me.
I don't know what you could possibly be afraid of there???

if you have a question, just be direct.

Question: Go look at a bunch of sites you can find by googling 'Holocaust Revision' - or ASK Google about that numerical figure. Read a lot of 'em - and then please tell me how accurate or inaccurate the picture I gave seems to you. PLEASE keep track of any sites you visit so that you & I can be sure we are discussing the same places.

IF you don't feel would be a valid 'test' of my assessment, then I am open to your suggestions as to how we might proceed.

YOU had asked the question of 'Why is there such a huge commotion whenever anyone questions that number of '6 million'? I was simply trying to answer the question. There is a BIG difference between trying to examine the details of the way in which the Holocaust was carried out, and trying to recast it as a 'myth' or 'deception'

i have never been shy to voice my opinion. nor have i been reluctant to acknowledge my errors or apologise for the wrongs i have done to others.
I'm happy to hear that. I don't expect you - or anyone! - to simply accept my answer above as "authoritative" without having gotten to know me pretty well. That is WHY I made the second post - to encourage you and others to go and look at the actual 'Holocaust Revision' sites and examine them in detail
?
BTW, I don't know what kinds of people you are used to posting around, but so far you've made really INaccurate assumptions about me. Would you like to ask me some questions, or what could I possibly do to reassure you?

I thought it was obvious that I am a single human being, here on my own for my own. I'm not interested in playing the games but in trying to actually have discussions. That appears to be an extreme rarity on this site, so far as I've been able to tell......

I frankly resent the attempts made to drag me into others' previously-existing feuds on here: I am NOT interested in playing that. If you want to discuss things, Seal, just do it!

If you'd be more comfortable discussing by PM where we won't have to tiptoe around the piles of feces flung by the less civilized posters, that is fine as well.

Last edited:
PS: about that 'entrapment' schtick, Seal -

I've been quite happily married to THE most wonderful man for the past 37 years or so. He is quite literally one in a million and no ten other men could collectively even come close. So you can quit worrying ........*giggle!*

The Nuremburg trial documents and records are 'primary sources' - the 'film' above is at best a 'tertiary' source.

Since you asked, Seal: I have NEVER once seen 'Holocaust revision' stop with the perfectly legitimate questioning of an actual 'exact' number.

i did not ask about "holocaust revision", nor did i mention it, nor am i even sure what it is.

i said the numbers didn't matter to me. i do not visit "holocaust revisionist" sites. they do not interest me. i am quite capable of thinking for myself, thank you.

i resent the implication of "since you asked" and followed by your long tirade that somehow i may have been or am now a proponent of such sites. i for the most part agree with your assessment of them.

Last edited:

Are you accusing Seal of being a Holocaust Revisionist,

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! Did you read my earlier post which was my assessment of EVERY 'Holocaust Research' site I've ever studied?

Just seemed to me that was what you were doing. Maybe you need to be more clear in you logic.

how can you do that after he has just written such a beautiful euology for thr Jewish Victims of the Holocaust.
Nice, but irrelevany ( irrelevant )

Relevant if you were suggesting that Seal was a Revisionist or that he used Revisionist sites, which is what you seemed to imply.

Also you might want to consider that by European Nations and Canada passing all these laws against Holocaust Denial,
THEY chose to pass, 'em - it should be obvious

Since I am the one who made the original statement it is obvious to me, indeed the only one who seems confused is you. Otherwise why pose the question ?

that you are in essence ligitimizeing the people who make these claims.

'You', who, exactly??? In Australia, for example, the Jewish population is something like .03 - Isn't it obvious that 'the Jews' were NOT the ones or 'main' ones and certainly not the ONLY ones seeking to add those laws???[/I]

Isn't it OBVIOUS the you I am talking about are the people who propose and pass the laws

If you ban t(h)em then people will wonder what all the fuss is about and listen to them and maybe beleive.

You will note that the US has NO SUCH LAW. Now, given that the US is considered to be the 'epicenter' of 'Jewish influence' - just why do you suppose that'd be? I'm an American: I undderstand ( understand ) this.

Asked and answered

I mean really there is no halfway when it comes to free speech. Free speech entitles people to make fools and laughingstocks out of themselves. Possibly your ideas would be better served by letting them do so also.

I think you are assuming something about 'your' ideas there. Not sure what.
!

I am not assuming anything I am simply dealing with the concept of Free Speech and how it should never be violated
mmm

i did not ask about "holocaust revision", nor did i mention it, nor am i even sure what it is.

i said the numbers didn't matter to me. i do not visit "holocaust revisionist" sites. they do not interest me. i am quite capable of thinking for myself, thank you.

i resent the implication of "since you asked" and followed by your long tirade that somehow i may have been or am now a proponent of such sites. i for the most part agree with your assessment of them.

Seal, you're resenting something I did not intend to suggest in any way. The 'implication' of 'since you asked' was simply and ONLY that you had asked very nicely - as opposed to some instances where people have demanded someone reply.

Why don't you try just simply asking me 'What did you mean by that?' next time, Seal? And I'll do the same for you?

To quote probably the finest human being who's ever crossed my path "There's always time to get angry, later".... An estimated 85% of 'issues' are due to simple misunderstandings. And the written word alone counts for only 7% of the content that a 'face-to-face' conversation would have.

Hi, PatCat - I was simply trying to explain to Seal that so very much of the time, 'questioning the '6 million' figure' is the thin edge of a wedge.

I continued with the broader topic of Holocaust Revisionists, etc to illustrate the problem I have encountered in EVERY SINGLE such site which makes a big deal of the exact numbers.

BTW, here is a link to a site which may provide some answer to that initial question of 'Where'd the number come from?'

</title> </head> <!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"> <html> <head> <title>

Criticism of Holocaust denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Nuremburg trial documents and records are 'primary sources' - the 'film' above is at best a 'tertiary' source.

They where caught red handed in their lies...
Nazi lunatics like you will believe and say just about anything. That's because you're illiterate and ignorant and looking for somebody or something to blame your pathetic life on.

Forum List

Back