Hamas IslamoNazi FILTH leader engages in classic anti semetism and Holocaust denial.

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Video of Islamonazi animal taken in 2011.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KQz2RXh4i2Q]YouTube - Holocaust Denial and Antisemitism from Hamas' leader[/ame]

Last edited:
Roudy----you have to admit he is ENTERTAINING----I wonder if that clown does bar mitvahs and weddings------I would like to hire him for my next Purim party

Why do jews think that denying the so called Holocaust is anti-semitic?

The alleged Holocaust was just a historical event.

A person can doubt the Holocaust and still not have any animosity towards jews or their religion.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

A person can doubt the Holocaust and still not have any animosity towards jews or their religion.

First we need to clarify what is meant by the term "Holocaust denial".
To a rational person, it means that the events of WWII never happened.

I've never seen anyone deny WWII.

What NaZionists mean by "Holocaust denial" is when anyone dares to question whether or not "6 million Jews were put in Nazi ovens"- unless of course it's the ADL.

Holocaust denial has a long history----it started as soon as the islamo nazis decided to impose the filth of the nuremburg laws in germany. The nuremburg laws are a reprise of the filth which constitutes DHIMMIA In fact a very interesting fact is that under the laws of the filth of shariah dhimmia---jews are required to be IDENTIFIABLE by the way in which they dress AND historically ----were often marked with YELLOW INSIGNIA

Holocaust denial is almost identical to the allegations made by supporters of the vile filth of shariah which include concepts that the laws are not "really" oppressive.

I have an interesting advantage in discussing the history of holocaust denial in that I read the propaganda which was written by nazi war criminals who had escaped to Syria and Egypt ------it was almost ENTIRELY HOLOCAUST DENIAL The real reason that countries like Germany invented ANTI HOLOCAUST DENIAL laws is because holocaust denial was so much an islamo nazi program-------those who did were ----nazis Nazis are anti semites as are any people who support the vile filth of dhimmia.

As a young adult----I encountered people educated in muslim lands ---like Pakistan----or even muslims from India who seem to have an education a bit unlike that of hindus and sikhs from India ----and some north african countries I was amazed to learn (late 60s and early 70s) that the education of muslims includes the propaganda written by those nazi war criminals -----even pakistanis quoted the filth chapter and verse. What is your background? Do you actually believe that jews in muslim countries were DELIGHTED with the laws of dhimmia and that the PACT OF OMAR is a delightful document?

What NaZionists mean by "Holocaust denial" is when anyone dares to question whether or not "6 million Jews were put in Nazi ovens"- unless of course it's the ADL.
Holocaust denial is when scum like you or Sunni deny the genocide of 6 million Jews, one of the most well documented and recorded events in history. Germans were meticulous at keeping records of everything. Now a bunch Islamo terrorist worshippers and Muslims are denying what the Germans themselves have confirmed and passed laws against Holocaust denial. They must be laughing at you apes thinking "you know better". Heh heh heh!

The holocaust myth has been foisted on naive people for the last several decades.

Now people are starting to wake up to the fact it's a fantasy story invented by the zionists.

And is basically just a ponzi scheme to extort guilt money from western nations.

If the "Germans were meticulous at keeping records of everything." where are those records?

What NaZionists mean by "Holocaust denial" is when anyone dares to question whether
or not "6 million Jews were put in Nazi ovens"- unless of course it's the ADL.

Islamo nazi pigs depend on LIBEL in order to justify the hundreds of millions they have raped and/or killed The use of LIBEL is common to ALL islamo nazi pigs actions including all forms of genocide whether by lynching, siege, knife point, poison gas, etc etc One of the libels invented by islamo nazi pigs is "JEWS SAY THAT ALL THE JEWS KILLED BY THE ISLAMO NAZI PIG ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER" were incenerated in ovens " The islamo nazi pigs then argue that so many people could not have been incinerated. Of course the flaw in the arguement of the islamo nazi pigs this time is "NO ONE EVER SAID THAT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DIED WERE INCINERATED IN OVENS"-----but reality is never a deterrent to the islamo nazi pig program whether it manifests in Mecca or Berlin or Wisconsin

Libel is the common denominator------the pig of mecca used it in order to justify his COMPREHENSIVE genocide of all those who refused to kiss HIS ass just as the pig of Berlin used it to justify his murder of millions Followers of both continue to employ libel

If the "Germans were meticulous at keeping records of everything." where are those records?
The records were examined and verified at the Nuremberg Trials. But you won't find them on the Neo Nazi, Islamist, Skinhead sites you frequent. Holocaust Denial is for people who like to make fools out of themselves publicly and exposes their hatred and ignorance.

The holocaust myth has been foisted on naive people for the last several decades.

Now people are starting to wake up to the fact it's a fantasy story invented by the zionists.

And is basically just a ponzi scheme to extort guilt money from western nations.
Your prophet was a pedophile illiterate terrorist. Which is why Muslims tend to behave like barbarians, and say the stupid things that you say. That's a fact.

The records were examined and verified at the Nuremberg Trials. But you won't find them on the Neo Nazi, Islamist, Skinhead sites you frequent. Holocaust Denial is for people who like to make fools out of themselves publicly and exposes their hatred and ignorance.

I frequent this site, care to post a link to those "meticulous records of everything" that is, if you know? If you dont know you could just post another dodge:lol:

I frequent this site, care to post a link to those "meticulous records of everything" that is, if you know? If you dont know you could just post another dodge:lol:

Nazi records are not ON LINE

for information of the death records kept by your fellow nazis----simply GOOGLE "NAZI DEATH CAMP RECORDS"

for information of the death records kept by your fellow nazis----simply GOOGLE "NAZI DEATH CAMP RECORDS"
The records are still not available, so how could the confirmed Liar roudy know there content?

The records are still not available, so how could the confirmed Liar roudy know there content?

Try again confirmed Nazi------they have been made available-----right now -----the agency I know of that has copies is in Israel-----but there are agencies in germany too----that have opened them to review GOOGLE "NAZI DEATH CAMP RECORDS" for any information ABOUT them you wish to know

Your prophet was a pedophile illiterate terrorist. Which is why Muslims tend to behave like barbarians, and say the stupid things that you say. That's a fact.

Netanyahu keeps feeding you shit, bla bla bla no it's not a fact fact is you hate muslims

I have never seen anyone, both Jews and non Jews claim that six million Jews were put in the "oven". Millions of Jew and non Jews were killed in various ways outside of the concentration camps. And don't forget the Nazis had those mobile gassing machines roaming around. You and Ian Macdonald would have made the greatest of pals along with the other Holocaust Revisionists.

jt2

Look up Nuremburg Trials, you DOGSHIT, and you'll find it. There are other places. I'm not your fucking search engine, neither am I going to waste my time proving Holocaust Denying scum that the irrefutable murder of 6 million Jews actually happened. Now go to your mosque and stick your ass up in the air and ask Allah to firgive you.

Netanyahu keeps feeding you shit, bla bla bla no it's not a fact fact is you hate muslims
No I hate IslamoNazi piece of shits I mean Mohammads. The problem with the Muslim world is there are too many neanderthal backwards-ass lying assholes like you running around.

No I hate IslamoNazi piece of shits I mean Mohammads. The problem with the Muslim world is there are too many neanderthal backwards-ass lying assholes like you running around.[

Even obama and sarkozy know zionists are liars:lol:

Forum List

Back