Hamas caught in bind as Gaza violence heats up

Will Israel accept the ceasefire?

:lol: :clap2:

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: "The Prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.'"

Qur'an 9:3 "Allah and His Messenger dissolve obligations

Israeli propaganda at its best.

Palestine Press Agency: Hamas arrested and beat a group of women holding a protest at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in central Gaza City on Saturday.

The women were celebrating the 46th anniversary of Fatah's first terror attack.

"Witnesses said that members of Hamas attacked the women with batons, tore up their flags and took the women to a detention center, shouting curses and insults."
http://www.palpress.co.uk/arabic/

Hamas now has a great opportunity to step up and become real leaders for the good of the palestinian people and help the world to veiw them as more than just another terrorist organization. If Hamas would wipeout the islamic jihad terrorists causeing this new violence they would show the world and Israel that they are serious aboutdoing more than paying lip service to removeing terrorism from gaza.This would give Hamas some legitamacy and creadability in further negotiations.

Hamas has been at the forefront in ceasefires. Hamas convinced all Palestinian factions to have a ceasefire with Israel when the "roadmap" was signed. They held that ceasefire for a year and a half even though Israel went into Palestine the very next day and killed three Palestinians. Hamas did not stop that ceasefire until Israel killed that family on the beach. Hamas had the ceasefire with Israel before Cast Lead even though Israel never kept up with its side.

Israel always considers ceasefires to be one sides. The Palestinians must stop their violence while Israel still does what it wants.

So hamas should waste this opportunity? I guess that would make sense to a brainless moron like you.

Hamas cannot just stop people from attacking Israel. Persuasion is its only tool.

In Palestine, unlike in the US, violating the constitution is a crime. The government cannot just arbitrarily arrest people. The constitution will not allow it.

The prosecutor must present evidence of a crime to the court. The court issues an arrest warrant. Upon arrest, that person must be charged with that crime, have access to legal council, and receive a speedy trial.

It is not a crime to fight the occupation. No arrests can be made.

Forum List

Back