Hamas calls for extending urgent relief material to Somalia

Somalia kicked the shit out of the US army.

Bull fuckin shit.:cuckoo:

You never saw the footage of dead US army servicemen being dragged through the streets in Somalia? Or are you trying to willfully ignore real facts?

I saw that but how does that mean Somalia kicked the shit out of the US Army? 19 US Soldiers died if I recall in the battle of Mogadishu however we killed about 1000 Somalis, so it looks like they got their asses kicked.

The Taliban just kicked the US army's ass as well.

If you're talking about the downed the Chinook....ya, you feel real good about that don't you? Well they just took care of that!!!!!

Military killed Taliban who downed US helicopter - Yahoo! News

Man, we've been in afgh for 10 years and still haven't taken it, we should declare victory and leave.

It is embarrassing to be in a podunk little country for ten years and we have not won yet.

If you're talking about the downed the Chinook....ya, you feel real good about that don't you? Well they just took care of that!!!!!

RIP to all of the personnel killed on the helicopter and my thoughts are with all of their loved ones.

Regarding your link...Does anyone really believe this stuff anymore? So convenient isn't it. The propoganda continues. Anyone that believes what the administration is telling them needs to wake up.

It took 9 years to find and kill Bin Laden and yet we're expected to believe that out of all the Taliban members, the U.S. just happened to find an unknown insurgent who fired the rocket within a few days? Did he call them up on his cell and tell them how to find him? Get real. If intelligence was that good then this wouldn't have happened to start with.

Enough. It's time to bring the troops home.

RIP to all of the personnel killed on the helicopter and my thoughts are with all of their loved ones.

Regarding your link...Does anyone really believe this stuff anymore? So convenient isn't it. The propoganda continues. Anyone that believes what the administration is telling them needs to wake up.

It took 9 years to find and kill Bin Laden and yet we're expected to believe that out of all the Taliban members, the U.S. just happened to find an unknown insurgent who fired the rocket within a few days? Did he call them up on his cell and tell them how to find him? Get real. If intelligence was that good then this wouldn't have happened to start with.

Enough. It's time to bring the troops home.
How do you know he's actually dead?

Forum List

Back