Halloween Candy

I do not give them anything. ONe should not reward terrorists.
Trick or Treat indeed.

Little bastards cannot threaten me!

Last edited:
Alright.. what do you all think of the older big kids? 18-19 crowd? Ive always joked about giving them condoms!

I tell them to come back, that I've yard work if they need money. :razz:

What was your favorite to get and what are you giving out to the ghosts and ghouls this year?

My favorite was always Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

I usually give Reese's and snickers bars out but this year I'm giving

disappoint-mints.jpg

You are going to get egged this year..............

If they make it up these stairs with the fog machine and the spooky sound effects going then they will get one of the snack/bite size popular candy bars or a small bag of pretzels or cheesetwirls.

DSCF1334.jpg

And when I was a kid, who cared, it was candy it had to be good..........

If they make it up these stairs with the fog machine and the spooky sound effects going then they will get one of the snack/bite size popular candy bars or a small bag of pretzels or cheesetwirls.

DSCF1334.jpg

Like your skeletons

What was your favorite to get and what are you giving out to the ghosts and ghouls this year?

disappoint-mints.jpg
to children???? :lol:

my favorite was 1)babe Ruth, 2) snickers 3) hershey miniatures

i will be giving out nothing this year, just like the previous 3 years here...absolutely no one comes to our door! NO ONE! It was a real shocker compared to our neighborhood in massachusetts, where WE were THE HOUSE to come to! we had more than a hundred trick or treaters every halloween, and my hubby used to dress up as Frankenstein to scare the little kids...he double downed on the candy for the little ones that he made cry! :lol:

We all know the grown ups raid the kid's Halloween stash

disappoint-mints.jpg

When I grew up I stopped eating candy...

The funny part is that I will look at a piece of candy and say - mmm that looks good and will buy it but will never eat it because I don't really like candy...

Kinda weird eh?

Probably because I snack on BBQ pork rinds 24-7 and when you're eating them you don't even think about candy...

DSCF1334.jpg

Like your skeletons

You should see all the close ups......
DSCF1332.jpg

Hope you don't read anything psychological into this.....but looks like a scene from Col. Kurtz's camp. Just sayin'.........:dunno:.

My dog used to raid my kids Halloween bag...

All she would pull out were Smarties....she was crazy for them

This is how she would act when you gave her Smarties

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zldJlUSJ9OI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zldJlUSJ9OI[/ame]

Last edited:
I think my favorite to get was butterfinger bars.

I am thinking about giving out glowing bracelets, or something along that line. In my new area here, they say to expect about 200 kids, so I will be busy. My last residence only had, maybe 40 tops.

My parents just closed a toy store so I think I will give away the stuff they cant sell... I'm in charge of selling the inventory...

I'm giving away fart spray, hand buzzers, fake snot etc...

Those will be handed out to not every kid but when I feel like it..

Then some kid will get a laser pegs set, and that is worth about 40 bucks...

We only get 40-50 kids around here a year...

Anyone want to buy any puzzles?

My parents just closed a toy store so I think I will give away the stuff they cant sell... I'm in charge of selling the inventory...

I'm giving away fart spray, hand buzzers, fake snot etc...

Those will be handed out to not every kid but when I feel like it..

Then some kid will get a laser pegs set, and that is worth about 40 bucks...

We only get 40-50 kids around here a year...

Anyone want to buy any puzzles?

Got any 'fart detectors', cheap?

I bought six big-assed bags of candy. 3 Snickers, 2 Reeses PB cups and one Kit Kat.

My two youngest (the special needs kid and my 14 yr old who is too old to go out, imo) still go out. When they get back we dump their candy and pull all the stuff that no one will eat and give that out too. When we're out of candy, we're out of candy. Lights out, door shut, shades pulled.

Forum List

Back