halfway through, the 4 days of Bristol.

UllysesS.Archer

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2014
Usually, Bristol is just 3 days, with Thursday being nothing more than a couple of Nationwide practices, then a trip to Bulls Gap for the Scorcher. That's not the case this year.

With the rain out Wednesday night, Thursday morning produced one hellova truck race. The lines are huge in Bulls Gap, with drivers expected from the Nascar garage. 50 laps for 10 grand, that's a nice payday.

2 days to go, with the Nationwide race tomorrow night, followed by the cup series race Saturday night.

Nascar and racing in general was summed up well on a t-shirt I saw earlier today. "Racing is a better sport than football, baseball, bowling and golf, because they play those sports with 1 ball"

Ya'll have fun this weekend, I know I am!

Usually, Bristol is just 3 days, with Thursday being nothing more than a couple of Nationwide practices, then a trip to Bulls Gap for the Scorcher. That's not the case this year.

With the rain out Wednesday night, Thursday morning produced one hellova truck race. The lines are huge in Bulls Gap, with drivers expected from the Nascar garage. 50 laps for 10 grand, that's a nice payday.

2 days to go, with the Nationwide race tomorrow night, followed by the cup series race Saturday night.

Nascar and racing in general was summed up well on a t-shirt I saw earlier today. "Racing is a better sport than football, baseball, bowling and golf, because they play those sports with 1 ball"

Organized racing is more like hunting a deer with a high powered rifle. The animals with the highest caliber weapons usually win.

You should try sport bank robbery. You get to drive cars fast in the getaway phase and the competition is under orders to shoot to kill if they catch you in the act.

LOL

Organized racing is more like hunting a deer with a high powered rifle. The animals with the highest caliber weapons usually win.

You should try sport bank robbery. You get to drive cars fast in the getaway phase and the competition is under orders to shoot to kill if they catch you in the act.

LOL

Don't worry, the cops will nail you soon enough. :banana2:

LOL

Don't worry, the cops will nail you soon enough. :banana2:

Calm down...stop peeing on yourself.
I though the dude was talking about how many balls it takes to play the game.
You are trying to make a Federal case out of it.
Puss much ???

Forum List

Back