Half In Poverty

How can 47% own zero wealth?

Aren't tattoos an investment in the future?

What we need to do is redefine "poor".

We have the fattest, most nattily dressed, high-tech poor in the world.

Virtually every American is a 1%er, compared to the rest of the world.

Our problem is we can't help the truly poor for the slugs on the dole that should be working.

I hear some of these poor people even own refrigerators! :eek:

its true most of the poor in America are rich by world standards. For example our poor suffer more from over eating than under eating.

Cheap foods are fattening! Red Welfare states are the fattest.

The Most And Least Obese States In The U.S.

dear no one disagrees that cheap foods are fattening. Do you have any idea what subject you are on??

You're the one that brought up over eating. I was simply pointing out that cheap foods are one of the reasons those red welfare states are so fat.

too stupid why bring it up if no one disagrees. A liberal will not be intelligent enough to know what the subject is let alone how to stay on.

I hear some of these poor people even own refrigerators! :eek:

its true most of the poor in America are rich by world standards. For example our poor suffer more from over eating than under eating.

dear no one disagrees that cheap foods are fattening. Do you have any idea what subject you are on??

You're the one that brought up over eating. I was simply pointing out that cheap foods are one of the reasons those red welfare states are so fat.

too stupid why bring it up if no one disagrees. A liberal will not be intelligent enough to know what the subject is let alone how to stay on.

That's not what you said, ding dong.

I disagree! I don't think most poor people over eat. I think they eat the wrong foods.

Try to keep up.

I disagree! I don't think most poor people over eat. I think they eat the wrong foods.

Try to keep up.

dear, what you mean is they over eat the wrong foods

The war on Iraq was absolutely unnecesary. .

dear, that was not the subject. the subject was how big our military needs to be to police the world. Do you understand??
Well why police the world single handedly ? That's what organizations like the UN and the NATO are for.
OMG too freakin stupid!
1) they won't do it
2) they don't have the moral rectitude to do it
FYI - We don't do it either. We play politics and engage in diplomatic "footsy". We don't police anyone, we play war, destroy countries, and cause hundreds of thousands to lose their lives. Then, we simply pick up our marbles and come home.

too stupid of course. American picks its enemies very very well. Iran North Korea Iraq USSR Afghanistan Nazi Germany . That you cant understand the extreme moral nature of this is testimony to your pure liberal ignorance.
Please grow up and mature before you attempt to address this issue. Also, do a little research before you give statements or opinions concerning our role in wars. Thanks.

dear, that was not the subject. the subject was how big our military needs to be to police the world. Do you understand??
Well why police the world single handedly ? That's what organizations like the UN and the NATO are for.
OMG too freakin stupid!
1) they won't do it
FYI - We don't do it either. We play politics and engage in diplomatic "footsy". We don't police anyone, we play war, destroy countries, and cause hundreds of thousands to lose their lives. Then, we simply pick up our marbles and come home.

too stupid of course. American picks its enemies very very well. Iran North Korea Iraq USSR Afghanistan Nazi Germany . That you cant understand the extreme moral nature of this is testimony to your pure liberal ignorance.
Please grow up and mature before you attempt to address this issue. Also, do a little research before you give statements or opinions concerning our role in wars. Thanks.

Try to keep up.

dear, what you mean is they over eat the wrong foods

No, not necessarily. A Sonic cheeseburger has over 700 calories. Large fries from McDonald's is around 500 calories. There's your calories for the day.

OMG too freakin stupid!
1) they won't do it

Childish and pathetic.

A Sonic cheeseburger has over 700 calories. Large fries from McDonald's is around 500 calories. There's your calories for the day.

dear, 2000 calories is considered normal adult diet. IF you are concerned about poverty why not end the liberal attack on and destruction of the family and schools or the way liberals drive jobs off shore with highest taxes in the world.

A Sonic cheeseburger has over 700 calories. Large fries from McDonald's is around 500 calories. There's your calories for the day.

dear, 2000 calories is considered normal adult diet. IF you are concerned about poverty why not end the liberal attack on and destruction of the family and schools or the way liberals drive jobs off shore with highest taxes in the world.

1200 for a woman is plenty. smh, to the rest of your useless blabber.

IF you are concerned about half poverty why not end the liberal attack on and destruction of the family and schools or the way liberals drive jobs off shore with highest taxes in the world.

IF you are concerned about half poverty why not end the liberal attack on and destruction of the family and schools or the way liberals drive jobs off shore with highest taxes in the world.

Companies are going to move jobs overseas to save a nickel and a dime, even if you cut taxes. If they can get away with it, they're going to do it. And I don't know WTF you're talking about....destruction of the family and schools. It's Republican's that are always bitching about how much teachers make, and it's Republican's that want to cut funds for education.

Too stupid. Any job that pays less than $15 an hour should not be considered a job because one cannot survive on that. But some people will settle for that and that's just what corporations want, people to work for free more or less.

Too stupid. Any job that pays less than $15 an hour should not be considered a job because one cannot survive on that. But some people will settle for that and that's just what corporations want, people to work for free more or less.

then go start your own businesses and pay your employees $50 an hour. Or sit here and bitch about what others pay and act like you know what SOME people will settle for. some people will settle for that and work another job. instead of demanding a company pay them something they aren't worth and be happy they have a job at all

Companies are going to move jobs overseas to save a nickel and a dime, even if you cut taxes..

of course if true they would all move over seas now to save a nickel and a dime. Obviously they only move over seas when the cost advantages get really big. The highest liberal corporate tax rates in the world make the point at which the cost advantages get really big come much sooner. Do you understand, liberal?

Do you see why we are positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance

Corporations have never had it so good... their investments are making money hand over fist and the laws work to their advantage. If that isn't good enough then good bye, I hope to see you go.

dear, corporations, under Republican capitalism, must pay the best possible wages and produce the best possible products in the world to survive. Is that really over your head? Can you ask your mother to explain it to you?

Can't have it both ways. If one makes low wages and is full time then I am all for them getting some gov't assistance. If we value life then this is the way it should be.

Companies are going to move jobs overseas to save a nickel and a dime, even if you cut taxes..

of course if true they would all move over seas now to save a nickel and a dime. Obviously they only move over seas when the cost advantages get really big. The highest liberal corporate tax rates in the world make the point at which the cost advantages get really big come much sooner. Do you understand, liberal?

Do you see why we are positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance

NPR

"The average effective tax rate for all 280 companies in the study over the three year period was 18.5 percent; for the period 2009-2010 it was 17.3 percent, less than half the statutory rate of 35 percent."

— "Total tax subsidies given to all 280 profitable corporations amounted to $222.7 billion from 2008-2010."

— "Wells Fargo tops the list of 280 U.S. corporations receiving the most in tax subsidies,getting nearly $18 billion in tax breaks from the U.S. treasury in the last three years."

— "The top ten defense contractors saw their combined tax rate decline from 19.3 percent in 2008 to a mere 10.6 percent rate in 2010."

— "U.S. corporations with significant (ten percent or more of their total worldwide profits) foreign profits paid tax rates to foreign countries that were almost a third higher than they paid to the IRS on their domestic profits."

dear, corporations, under Republican capitalism, must pay the best possible wages and produce the best possible products in the world to survive. Is that really over your head? Can you ask your mother to explain it to you?

What a load of dog poo.

Forum List

Back