Haitian Refugees

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by chanel, Jan 28, 2010.

1. chanel

chanel Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    New Jersey 101.5 FM - Homeless Haitians May Come to the Garden State

High unemployment and $16,000 per child to go to school there. My guess is that they will be immediately put on the welfare rolls. My questions are: How many refugees can one town support? And should they? And if so, for how long?

2. Angelhair

Angelhair Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    You can bet they will NEVER go back! Come to CA and see how many refugees it has reveived through the years and NONE of them have opted to return to their homeland. You can kiss your state good-bye - and then kiss the USA good-bye also.

3. Joe Peiper

Joe Peiper Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ya, isn't that the truth. I don't want to come of as some evil White man, but we have enough people here in the U.S.! We don't need anymore immigrants. Ya, I know,,"this country was founded by immigrants"...yadayadayada....well, guess what, yes, that is true, but now we have enough people.
    That is all there is too it. We don't need anymore people to fill our homeland up. America is not a buffet, for the whole world to just keep on helping themselves to. Enough is enough. Close our borders. Put a 50 ft. concrete wall along both borders, with guard towers every quarter mile, and that is that.
    America: Closed!!!