Hairs finally getting long again.

Zhukov

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2003
Everywhere, simultaneously.
I don't even remember when precisely it was, either the summer of '03 or shortly thereafter (ah, sweet chiba), but I shaved my head down to my skull, and immeadiately regretted it.

Well, I haven't let anyone touch it since, and it's finally what I would consider 'long' again, which makes me happy.

Though not nearly as long as it once was. But....someday it will be............

Shattered said:
Moreso than my turquoise contacts? :D

Hehe, I dunno, I'm just making shit up. My eyes are my eyes and I didn't really have much say in the manner of their development, so I just thought I'd type something stupid.

This brings up an interesting point though, do colored contacts tint your vision? Or, is the center, where light actually passes, uncolored?

I always thought it would be neat to have either solid black, or solid white, contact lenses and just go freak people out.

Zhukov said:
Hehe, I dunno, I'm just making shit up. My eyes are my eyes and I didn't really have much say in the manner of their development, so I just thought I'd type something stupid.

This brings up an interesting point though, do colored contacts tint your vision? Or, is the center, where light actually passes, uncolored?

I always thought it would be neat to have either solid black, or solid white, contact lenses and just go freak people out.

The center part is clear. Your vision is only the color of the contacts for as long as it takes you to blink them into the proper place now. I have turquoise, violet, clear, and emerald green. They used to be colored all the way through, and then your vision was "that color" for about a minute until your eyes adjusted, but you could see a drastic difference as soon as you took them out again.

You can get black and/or white with no magnification power through mail order.

(I think the one of the guitar players from Limp Bizkit has solid black - looks freaky as hell..)

I wonder if you can get ones that glow in the dark....any idea on that?

Edit: Looks like they got lenses that glow under UV lights. Probably for the club kids. That would be pretty cool though.

By now, you can probably get anything you want. First time I got contacts, you were limited to clear, blue, green, and brown.. Now the color ranges are endless...

Zhukov said:
I don't even remember when precisely it was, either the summer of '03 or shortly thereafter (ah, sweet chiba), but I shaved my head down to my skull, and immeadiately regretted it.

Well, I haven't let anyone touch it since, and it's finally what I would consider 'long' again, which makes me happy.

Though not nearly as long as it once was. But....someday it will be............

You are a hotty Z Im sure you looked good with it short, but if you can wear it long at work....I say keep the hair!!

Forum List

Back