Hacking the vote: computer voting is easily tampered with

This is a pre-planned conspiracy theory in case Obama loses.

Built on bogus claims unsupported by any evidence.

why wont you DEAL with the evidence given you instead of just dissmissing it?

Explain why the machines were flipping Kerry votes?

Explain why the exit polls differeed from the final count

Use your efforts in some way other than just saying "no it isnt"

gee I wonder where everyone went.

You will have to cheat your fucking asses off to win this election.

when you do many of us will have our eyes wide open and your dead asses will be caught.

Its going to be very a fun election.

In 2004 Bush and team talked shit about the exit polls being "wrong" here in this country.

The entire time they were talking SHIT about the election in Georgia the country because their exit polls were off from the results.

In Georgia they said it was Proof of a tampered election.

funny that huh?

here is another bit of thought for you who want to pretend electronic voting is completely safe.

hackers dont have to be Americans

do you really NOT understand that all the studies have found no such type of fraud that endangers elections?

Why do you pretend election computors can not be tampered with?

Who oversees the codes written for these machines?

They HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO BE HACKABLE

Exit polls said Gore would win.

exit polls said Kerry would win.

who won

Neither, thankfully.

Who says that the people leaving the polls told the truth about who they voted for? I could walk out of a polling place after voting for candidate A and tell them I voted for candidate B.

Exit polls are a joke.

You only claim hacking when a Dimwit looses. Any possibility that Dimwits could be hacking too? Maybe that's how they win...

wow , this is NOT about the poll workers.

this is about voting machines being insecure.

hackable

vulnerable

Not safe to count our votes on and to believe in an election being uncorrupted

No. You went from "hackable" to "being hacked" to "being hacked by Republicans". Without a shred of evidence. You have no evidence of this army of Republican operatives hacking these machines.

None.

These machines are pieces of garbage, operated by little old ladies who can't even program the clock on their DVRs much less work a complicated piece of electronic voting technology.

Par for the course, for the habitually lying twatsicle

is it really that big a shock?

Democrats have been doing it for years, now all of a sudden Obama appears to be losing support they start complaining.
There is a Union that is responsible for making sure that the voting machine are working properly, so go figure...Unions.....democrats......yeah, it's bound to happen.

LIAR

i did to and posted about it.

Obama just won by so many votes your republican cheating wasnt enough.

that is why if you cheat enough to win this year you will be busted.

Poeple know the facts now.

they know all the ways your corporate party did it.

the republicans are in a tight spot here

who won

Neither, thankfully.

Who says that the people leaving the polls told the truth about who they voted for? I could walk out of a polling place after voting for candidate A and tell them I voted for candidate B.

Exit polls are a joke.

You only claim hacking when a Dimwit looses. Any possibility that Dimwits could be hacking too? Maybe that's how they win...

Then why doid Bush and team say that they were an indication of election fraud in the country of Georgia at the very same time they said they meant nothing here?

do you really NOT understand that all the studies have found no such type of fraud that endangers elections?

Why do you pretend election computors can not be tampered with?

Who oversees the codes written for these machines?

They HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO BE HACKABLE

Bitch...

NOTHING is truly secure... not a paper vote, not a computer vote, not an absentee vote....

BUT... being a person in network security, etc... I would rather try and track down thru technology, or double check status and accuracy thru this technology, than try and analyze anomalies in a paper vote.. and the more measures you start putting in place to secure other parts of the voting process as well, the more secure system you start to get...

Walden "Wally" O'Dell was chief executive officer and chairman of the board of Diebold, a US-based security and financial products company.

He was an active fundraiser for George W. Bush's re-election campaign and wrote in a fund-raising letter dated August 13, 2003, that he was committed "to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the President."[1] His involvement with the campaign raised concerns that, as the CEO of the largest manufacturer of electronic voting equipment,[citation needed] he would have been in a position to attempt to manipulate the results of the presidential election of 2004.

In December 2005, O'Dell left the company amid a United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) investigation into insider trading at the company.

Walden O'Dell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Once again you don't even understand what your own link says.

Please point out to me exactly where it says that O'Dell conspired to change votes. It says that concerns were raised. It doesn't say that they were based in reality.

Rick

Exit polls have been the best indication of election fraud for their entire exsistance

More BOOOOOOSH-era Boogeyman nonsense. Gawd, the Obamabots sound more delusional & deranged by the day.

who won

Neither, thankfully.

Exit polls are a joke.

LOl Come on now. According the Truthsplatters any hacking is done by the Reps. Her darling Dems would never stoop so low to win an election.

Of course her Dems are death on Voter ID's. By god in no way shape or form should someone have to prove that they are who they say they are in order to vote.

Funny how that works.

Don't know bout you but I'm pretty damned sick of her biased ass.

Forum List

Back