GWB is responsible for:

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Democratic Underground has announced that George W. Bush is personally responsible for the following:

* Destruction of the space shuttle Challenger
* Nuclear meltdown at Chernobyl
* MTv
* Jimmi Hendrix's overdose
* Russians putting the first man in space
* The Great Depression
* Explosion on the USS Maine
* Slavery in the United States
* Salem witch trials
* The barbarian Muslims whose attacks on the Holy Land started the Crusades
* Fall of Rome
* Execution of Jesus of Nazareth

And don't forget this. Wild Bill at it again:

"Throwing caution to the wind, he started a torrid affair with a stunning divorcee in her early forties, who lived near the Clintons in Chappaqua. There was nothing discreet about the way he conducted this illicit relationship; he often spent the night at his lover's home, while his Secret Service agents waited in a car parked at the end of her driveway."

Attachments

• $bc.jpg
    $bc.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 65
GotZoom said:
And don't forget this. Wild Bill at it again:

"Throwing caution to the wind, he started a torrid affair with a stunning divorcee in her early forties, who lived near the Clintons in Chappaqua. There was nothing discreet about the way he conducted this illicit relationship; he often spent the night at his lover's home, while his Secret Service agents waited in a car parked at the end of her driveway."

I just hope she is better looking than Monica! Every time I saw Monica I kept wondering, "How could he possibly think that she was worth all that could happen to him, I mean why not a Playboy Bunny?"

no1tovote4 said:
I just hope she is better looking than Monica! Every time I saw Monica I kept wondering, "How could he possibly think that she was worth all that could happen to him, I mean why not a Playboy Bunny?"

Young Intern - access to the White House - opportunity.

I don't think it was all about being attraced to her, I think it was that he could get it.

I mean, come on....he's on the phone with the Mexican President...she is under his desk.....

You can't make this stuff up.

-=d=- said:
Democratic Underground has announced that George W. Bush is personally responsible for the following:

* Destruction of the space shuttle Challenger
* Nuclear meltdown at Chernobyl
* MTv
* Jimmi Hendrix's overdose
* Russians putting the first man in space
* The Great Depression
* Explosion on the USS Maine
* Slavery in the United States
* Salem witch trials
* The barbarian Muslims whose attacks on the Holy Land started the Crusades
* Fall of Rome
* Execution of Jesus of Nazareth

They forgot the Eruption of Vesuvius.
The Fall of Atlantis
The building of the tower of Babel.
The extinction of the DoDo Bird.
The extinction of the Passenger Pidgeons.
The almost extinction of the Buffalo.
The defacing of the Sphinx.
And last but not least....

The fall of Eve.

You are basically saying Bush is responsible for NOTHING....by saying he is responsible for EVERYTHING......is just the typical Republican conservative approach of hiding your head in the sand over Bush's failures and dangerous policies.
The only way we can improve this country...is to correct it's mistakes.
George Bush has a slew of these. Hiding from the problems..is unamerican.

Here's one you can chew on. How come Bush won't investivate the 8.8 billion missing in Iraq ?..while Halliburton has the sly smile on their face like a cheshire cat ?

War profiteering..is a topic the right won't touch.
Some values ! What a joke !