Guns and Ammo Flying off the Shelf After Obama Re-Election

I think you idiots need to build concrete bunkers, too. And stockpile food and water. You really need to empty out your savings and them some if you wanted to be protected from the second Obama end of the world. He's taking your country away! No amount of preparation is enough for that! So you'd better start spending!

i spend plenty on ammo, becasue i like to shoot. it has nothing to do with obama.

Now obama on the other hand won't be doing much spending or much of anything. Because the republicans control the house and the purse strings. Something that Mr clinton learned real fast too.

Now obama on the other hand won't be doing much spending or much of anything. Because the republicans control the house and the purse strings. Something that Mr clinton learned real fast too.

Voters control who does the controlling. Something Mr. Boehner learned real fast.

gun.jpg

Last edited:

Voters control who does the controlling. Something Mr. Boehner learned real fast.
Looks to me like the voters kept Boner in control of the HoR.

So what is it that you think he learned?

Need at least a 1000 rounds. 200 won't last long.

heck, we go through a few hundred rounds on an average weekend

I'd presume you keep a stash that isn't to be touched just to make sure you have enough rounds after the Obama communist takeover gets into full swing? You wouldn't want to be caught with too little ammo because you spent to many at the firing range.

no shortage of ammo in my house

which is why they elected to keep the republicans with a strong majority. they saw how badly the deomcrats abused those powers in their first two years

Forum List

Back