Gun Control Marches,Gun Grabers, a disrepect of our 2nd amd and Constutional rights.

52ndStreet, I think that owning a fully automatic rifle is a bit much. A semi-automatic rifle with a detachable magazine is sufficient. Join a local militia in your state, or create your own. Go to the firing ranges and see how many would support being part of one. You will need to get with someone who owns a good sized parcel of land to practice on. If you weren't in the military, get with someone who agrees with your stance and served as a combat soldier/marine. That will help you learn basic squad teamwork.
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fmaven-user-photos%2F238400e5-c6cc-4bfc-9e75-edeeb54f9678

A whole 'militia' of these guys.

Their commanding officer says, "Ok the enemy is two miles east we need to double-time it over there and shore up our Eastern defense."
"Double-time it? As in run over there? Two miles?"
"Yeah let's go! The gubmint is already overrunning our friends in that quadrant!"
"Yeah but two miles, I mean weren't we all supposed to have ATV's or at least golf carts Jeff? All I had for breakfast was a box of mini chocolate doughnuts."
"Get your asses in gear! This is it, the real fight with the US military."
"...uh...the US military? I thought we'd be fighting like, Beau and Jeremy like during practice drills. I mean this was fun on the weekends after a couple pizzas but I have to get home and see what's on for supper."

Crazy, huh.
I suspect if he hadn’t had a gun he would have used whatever he could his hands on. Possibly explosives, who knows. He is one sick individual.
Spoke to a student from Stoneman Douglas who knew the shooter. She said he'd told a friend of hers that , "he was excited to gut her like a fish and play with her dead body."
And yet, all indications, all reports, all responses by proper authorities went unheeded and they allowed this creature free run and access...but the gun killed...
Yeah, go figure! Damned out-of-control guns! I'm just glad that bunch of firearms living in my house are friendly, or at least appreciate the care I give them...

52ndStreet, I think that owning a fully automatic rifle is a bit much. A semi-automatic rifle with a detachable magazine is sufficient. Join a local militia in your state, or create your own. Go to the firing ranges and see how many would support being part of one. You will need to get with someone who owns a good sized parcel of land to practice on. If you weren't in the military, get with someone who agrees with your stance and served as a combat soldier/marine. That will help you learn basic squad teamwork.
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fmaven-user-photos%2F238400e5-c6cc-4bfc-9e75-edeeb54f9678

A whole 'militia' of these guys.

Their commanding officer says, "Ok the enemy is two miles east we need to double-time it over there and shore up our Eastern defense."
"Double-time it? As in run over there? Two miles?"
"Yeah let's go! The gubmint is already overrunning our friends in that quadrant!"
"Yeah but two miles, I mean weren't we all supposed to have ATV's or at least golf carts Jeff? All I had for breakfast was a box of mini chocolate doughnuts."
"Get your asses in gear! This is it, the real fight with the US military."
"...uh...the US military? I thought we'd be fighting like, Beau and Jeremy like during practice drills. I mean this was fun on the weekends after a couple pizzas but I have to get home and see what's on for supper."
You need to join a better "militia".

Forum List

Back