Gun Control Activists are Still Grumpy about New Constitutional Carry Law

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
LOL!! Good luck with business if they put those anti-gun stickers up. They better be vegan restaurants, or beauty parlors. Those stickers don't do anything but identify anti-second Amendment businesses. Stores that put up "welcome open carry customers" will do much better.

The enclosed shopping malls in the area all have "no firearms" signs at the doors. I once wrote the management company of one and inquired whether, given their policy, they were accepting complete liability for any injuries resulting from a criminal shooting event on their property due to that policy. I never heard back.

Not that I care these days. Amazon, Bezos-baby that it is, gets the bulk of my business. Such malls get none, and I am not alone in that.

The enclosed shopping malls in the area all have "no firearms" signs at the doors. I once wrote the management company of one and inquired whether, given their policy, they were accepting complete liability for any injuries resulting from a criminal shooting event on their property due to that policy. I never heard back.

Not that I care these days. Amazon, Bezos-baby that it is, gets the bulk of my business. Such malls get none, and I am not alone in that.

They should be forced to accept that liability, and thus provide armed protection if they choose to deny legal CCW holders to carry on their property.

After failing to put a Constitutional Carry repeal on the ballot, anti-gun advocates in the Sooner State are now spending their time handing out “firearms prohibited” window stickers to Oklahoma business owners who don’t want unlicensed customers carrying guns at their businesses.

They might as well hand out "Business Prohibited" stickers.

Gun Control Activists are Still Grumpy about Oklahoma's New Constitutional Carry Law - Big League Politics
Progressives have always been fucked in the head...

Forum List

Back