gulianni stripped of knighthood?

will charles do this before a formation of beefeaters, drums beating, like they pulled off chuck conners' buttons and broke his sword over their knee?

I doubt Charles will do this, at least not before the 2024 US elections. To attack one the future President's key men like Rudy is a good way to get the enmity of America and maybe start a war.

Enemy democrat wishful thinking. Guliani's issues aren't important enough for international attention.

I doubt Charles will do this, at least not before the 2024 US elections. To attack one the future President's key men like Rudy is a good way to get the enmity of America and maybe start a war.
i was just wondering if rudy used the kiddie high chair at the round table.

Clearly you have no idea of the Five Eyes agreement .

Obviously Our Green Fart Charlie is unlikely to be controversial . And the links between the the Deep State elements in both countries are infinitely stronger and more important than anything affecting Rudy .

will charles do this before a formation of beefeaters, drums beating, like they pulled off chuck conners' buttons and broke his sword over their knee?
rudy is a freakin' knight? what about the constitution and that "titles of nobility" business? an' he ain;t gonna find the holy grail at trump's round table either.

It's no longer a question of when,where and how but WHY.
Why do rational Americans { CITIZEN's } mind you allow these
abject Unamerican Filth from the " Corrupted " Mainstream
media push now daily such Stalinism.That's what this is.
A New World Order Putsch to take down the United States
first and foremost and let Oligarchs like the John Kerry's
and Bill Gates and Council on Foreign Relations and Klaus Schwab
determine OUR Future.
This is precisely what Ray Bradbury was driving at with :
- Fahrenheit 451 - an OPPRESSIVE drive to make the individual
bend and be under control.The banning of Books.Then the spying
on the Individual/Family.Then Raids using Very Fire engine red
Trucks with loud horns to drive fear into any individual who
decides to hide.We are on the cusp of that kind of future for
ordinary American Citizens.Who should know better.Not bend at
every little new rule that this New Government of control freak
leftists in our Agencies determine.NOT with any Truth and the
American way.The Polar opposite.Using Lie after manifest lie.
Picking winners by how lucy goosey Leftist they talk and comply.
NOT for one second what our Founders Intended or Guaranteed
with our Bill of Rights and Constitution.
We { Upright American Citizens } are being ripped apart like
some bread dough and made into little Doughboys as if
some new Game.

Nah, what Giuliani has done is a tiny pimple to what others have done and held onto theirs. The illegal war starter, Tony Blair, still has his.

rudy is a freakin' knight? what about the constitution and that "titles of nobility" business? an' he ain;t gonna find the holy grail at trump's round table either.

Article I, Section 9

The United States can't grant titles of nobility, nor can any officer of the United States accept one.

However, ...

#1 Knighthood isn't granted by the United States.

#2 Active members of the government can't "accept" one, but there is no limitation of private citizens "accepting" the honor.

WW

Article I, Section 9

The United States can't grant titles of nobility, nor can any officer of the United States accept one.

However, ...

#1 Knighthood isn't granted by the United States.

#2 Active members of the government can't "accept" one, but there is no limitation of private citizens "accepting" the honor.

WW
What on God's Green Earth are yuz little Marxist in training
talking about.Ever heard of the Knights of Columbus.
Rudi,last I checked was a CAtholic and Italian.
The Knights of Columbus is a BENEVOLENT and Fraternal
Society of Catholic men,founded in 1882.
Not Last night or after Biden was Selected.

and though i would never reveal the kofc initiation, it just may contain some of the trappings we might expect at the round table. i was going to defend the kofc as a fraternal club more like a mardi gras krewe than a martial brotherhood of sworn paladins there might be something to our "knighthoods " being granted by a foreign sovereign, and maybe the pope is really a nefarious commie globalist? but he is still infallible

and to rudy's credit, i don't think he would insist we call him "sir rudoloph of 911" or anything.

Yes, I know who the Knights of Columbus are. And you answered your own post, as you pointed out that it is a fraternal organization.

You know members of the KoC are not real Knights right? A fraternal organization can call their members anything they want. My father was in a different fraternal organization called the ELKS, that doesn't mean my father was an elk.

But anyway, the Constitution (Article 1, Section 9) prevents the accepting of titles of nobility granted by "from any King, Prince or foreign State".

So given that the KoC is not a real knight, and the KoC is not a foreign state, King, or Prince - members of the KoC can call themselves anything they want.

WW

(No disrespect to the KofC)

Last edited:
Yes, I know who the Knights of Columbus are. And you answered your own post, as you pointed out that it is a fraternal organization.

You know members of the KoC are not real Knights right? A fraternal organization can call their members anything they want. My father was in a different fraternal organization called the ELKS, that doesn't mean my father was an elk.

But anyway, the Constitution (Article 1, Section 9) prevents the accepting of titles of nobility granted by "from any King, Prince or foreign State".

So given that the KoC is not a real knight, and the KoC is not a foreign state, King, or Prince - members of the KoC can call themselves anything they want.

WW
winner with an asterisk. since the constitution does not specifically name the pope as the "king or prince" of vatican city trumps lawyers could argue that he could accept a title as holy roman emperor?

WW

(No disrespect to the KofC)
Give it up already.Yer just a trained Leftist bully on parade.
Anything to discount a true conservative with the once
quite popular title of "America's Mayor ".Which was deserved.
Now The Big Apple got what they deserved.A mushy,incompetent
Radical Black Mayor who is a virtual joke.Can't get anything right.
Name one doggone thing Eric Adams has Graced N.Y.City with.
Can't be done.Not even making sure to Protect Statues and
Monuments.Let alone New Yorkers right to travel freely on
streets and subways.Or SHOP.

(1) Go ahead and ridicule Rudy.

(2) But no doubt older New Yorkers remember how safe New York City was when he was in charge.

(3) They will always remember America's Mayor with affection.

Forum List

Back