GUILTY: Bill Cosby Convicted on 3 Counts. America's #Metoo Girls can claim a new WIN!

He is going to prison, probably to live out the rest of his life he's 80. And if it hasn't already happened there will now be an avalanche of civil suits against him and his estate. His life, career, and legacy are vapor.

I see an overdose coming.

If he doesn't have a really smart legal team, like O.J., his fortune of millions is going to evaporate down to nothing. It couldn't happen to a more appropriate guy.

Well the bar for winning a civil case is far lower than a criminal case, so any civil suits that can go forward, remember many of these crimes happened a long time ago and the statute of limitations has run out, but the ones that can proceed I think will likely win.

Don't look for a pardon from THIS President ya rapist piece of shit.

907d6a29c7a02bcc41187b0be0328956

Bill Cosby Found Guilty On All Counts In Sexual Assault Retrial

What nonsense. This is punishment for Cosby speaking out about black male responsibility. He had the gall to encourage men to stay with their families and raise their children. He became the poster boy Uncle Tom and had to be taken out.
No. This is the result of being a sick pervert rapist. Very sad that he went down this path. He was a terrific comedian. I also agreed with his stance that men should stay and support their families. But being famous and saying the right things doesn't let him off the hook for the things he did.

He is going to prison, probably to live out the rest of his life he's 80. And if it hasn't already happened there will now be an avalanche of civil suits against him and his estate. His life, career, and legacy are vapor.

I see an overdose coming.

If he doesn't have a really smart legal team, like O.J., his fortune of millions is going to evaporate down to nothing. It couldn't happen to a more appropriate guy.

Well the bar for winning a civil case is far lower than a criminal case, so any civil suits that can go forward, remember many of these crimes happened a long time ago and the statute of limitations has run out, but the ones that can proceed I think will likely win.

"Better call Saul!"

Good. But it's too bad OJ didn't face a proper jury in his trial. He's more guilty than Bill.

This was an incredible win for justice. I hope BET takes Cosby reruns off air
...once again.

What a modern American tragedy this is. This man, so admired by so many, so talented, gifted, ultimately represents only the worst of what we think of men. What is more, he and we cannot ignore the unpleasant fact that this will be used by ignoramus bigots as ammunition against what they hate.
Hate is such a strong emotion. I can't say I've ever hated a worst enemy, not in the real sense of hate. Anger, certainly, and even perhaps to the level of being prepared to do the worst I could to another. Even then, I would have admitted, if some transcendent hand were to have appeared and halted the altercation, that I understood the other. That he had not done what he had done because he was 'evil' or deserved eternal damnation (whatever that might be). That it was simply that what he had done could not be accepted by my personality at that point and time.
Yet, I do know hate. I have a visceral, profound intolerance of mindless intolerance of others, for one. Another is the sick preponderance of my sex to heedless, needless violence of the worst kind, and directed in every possible direction. Women, yes, have somewhat comparable psychological problems; they simply don't express themselves on the same scale of visible horror. The fact remains that all the most vile men of all times have had a mother, a woman, as their closest contact.
There is something wrong with us.

I have no dog in this hunt, but it would seem cost-ineffective to send an 80 yo blind man to prison.

Let the civil suits clean him out.

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy

Let him rot in jail

I hope so----he is NO DANGER to society
He doesnt deserve society at all. He was drugging people and raping them. He is right under pedophiles.

when I was very young------a young doctor (intern) gave me a Quaalude -----the pill did not
touch me. At that time----(some 50 years ago)-----I did not know what Quaalude was being
used for------but it didn't work to his "advantage" One time----at a dorm party I decided to
'DISCOVER' what it is like to be drunk-------so I drank myself dizzy. I got all sorts of
proposals--------I was walking into the walls------but MANAGED to retain my-----<don't giggle>
virginity. HOW PIXILATED did these dames get on a pill and a drink? I do agree that a child---
(ie a 12 year old) can be so manipulated----but not a normal VIRGINOUS adult
Quaaludes never worked on the victims chicks I tried them on either....But the powdered THC sure did...

IM H O women are victimized sexually by men in the work place and
in times of stress -----in relationships which are not symmetrical and things
like that. But how a chick can accuse some guy of raping her because he
gave her a Quaalude in HUGH HEFNER's whore house------is beyond me

Forum List

Back