Guess who was on Fox extolling the virtues of home & hearth?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
:up: Ann Romney. Ann Romney shares family recipes | Fox News Video

That hearth was built on the crushed dreams of former Ampad workers :( I'm not blaming Ann so much as Mitt. [MENTION=31057]JoeB131[/MENTION] [MENTION=2926]Toro[/MENTION] ;)

Remember this:
Ann Romney: We've 'given all you people need'

Read more: POLITICO.com

romney-cartoon-bagley.jpg

Last edited:
you?

of wait, you're not famous to be on any news station, just on a message board

and so what the hell if she was?

talk about a bitter human being

Last edited:
Okay, I did watch a few minutes but, damn, that is one vacuous woman.

A cookbook is perfect. Brainless, pretty pictures, means nothing.

Yep, that's her.

And, no wonder the rw's hate that our first lady works to help children and our vets. That Michelle Obama needs to be stopped before she starts helping some other needy group of Americans.

Wait until Hillary starts her run. She will probably share household secrets for removing her husband's DNA stains on CNN or MSNBC.

:up: Ann Romney. Ann Romney shares family recipes | Fox News Video

That hearth was built on the crushed dreams of former Ampad workers :( I'm not blaming Ann so much as Mitt. [MENTION=31057]JoeB131[/MENTION] [MENTION=2926]Toro[/MENTION] ;)

Remember this:
Ann Romney: We've 'given all you people need'

Read more: POLITICO.com

romney-cartoon-bagley.jpg

Why the hell do you care? And why in the hell would you watch FOX, you said you hate the network, what kind of dumb shit are you?

You need to get a job and a real life.

Okay, I did watch a few minutes but, damn, that is one vacuous woman.

A cookbook is perfect. Brainless, pretty pictures, means nothing.

Yep, that's her.

And, no wonder the rw's hate that our first lady works to help children and our vets. That Michelle Obama needs to be stopped before she starts helping some other needy group of Americans.

:lame2:
You watching a cooking show? How brainless do you have to be to watch others cook and watching a network you claim to hate! The left is losing it. They now watch cooking shows to get dirt on the GOP! :lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back