Guess who is next on the boycott list?

A friend told me. I didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes.

248274_rgb_768.png

Gee, the Democrats and the Democratic party do not like a taste of their own medicine.

Democrats have been calling for boycotts for years
Democrats have been running campaigns to get rid of the conservative voices they disagree with

and now that Republicans are giving democrats a taste of their own medicine. We can see the Democrats crying like a bunch of Red Diaper Doper Babies, a party of sissies.

Gee, the Democrats and the Democratic party do not like a taste of their own medicine.

Democrats have been calling for boycotts for years
Democrats have been running campaigns to get rid of the conservative voices they disagree with

and now that Republicans are giving democrats a taste of their own medicine. We can see the Democrats crying like a bunch of Red Diaper Doper Babies, a party of sissies.
You just called yourself a hypocrite.

A friend told me. I didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes.

Those Chinese are some smart fuckers.

They make gay clothes for us, even though fags would be literally burned at the stake in China.

They make all kinds of Christmas decorations with the baby Jesus on them, even though Christians are persecuted in China.

They use slave labor to make the newest phones the liberals just have to have, even though the liberals constantly wail and moan about "slavery."

Then they pose on internet discussion boards with names like "Conservative from Georgia", even though they're not even from this country.

Yup some smart fuckers, those Chinese.

Those Chinese are some smart fuckers. They make gay clothes for us, even though fags would be literally burned at the stake in China. They make all kinds of Christmas decorations with the baby Jesus on them, even though Christians are persecuted in China. They use slave labor to make the newest phones the liberals just have to have, even though the liberals constantly wail and moan about "slavery."

Yup some smart fuckers, those Chinese.
The Chinese will make anything for anyone, but that crap you spew makes you sound... Chinese.

June is an interesting month in the 2020's, where Americans are expected to honor Sexual Perversion and the pride that perverts take in engaging in this kind of thing.

If my grandparents had lived to see this, they wouldn't have believed it.

June is an interesting month in the 2020's, where Americans are expected to honor Sexual Perversion and the pride that perverts take in engaging in this kind of thing.

If my grandparents had lived to see this, they wouldn't have believed it.
Oklahoma City, Salt Lake City, and Omaha are now considered gay cities.

Forum List

Back