Guess Which President Did Take Away Your Guns? Would You Believe It Was A Republican?

eric-holder-fast-and-furious-gunwalking-documents-political-cartoon.jpg

Thousands of weapons – legally obtained and owned – were simply grabbed from citizens after New Orleans Police Superintendent P. Edwin Compass III announced, “Only law enforcement are allowed to have weapons.” Just to make sure the message was loud and clear, the city’s Deputy Police Chief Warren Riley told ABC News: “No one will be able to be armed. We are going to take all the weapons.”

Read more at See police confiscate guns from Americans

Federal government had nothing to do with it, the DEMOCRATIC government of N.O. did it all by themselves.... But thank for giving me another SUBVERSIVE RAG to read and laugh at...Addicting Info....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

OR.....

"In the nearly two weeks since Hurricane Katrina, the government of New Orleans has devolved from its traditional status as an elective kleptocracy into something far more dangerous: an anarcho-tyranny that refuses to protect the public from criminals while preventing people from protecting themselves. At the orders of New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin, the New Orleans Police, the National Guard, the Oklahoma National Guard, and U.S. Marshals have begun breaking into homes at gunpoint, confiscating their lawfully-owned firearms, and evicting the residents. "No one is allowed to be armed. We're going to take all the guns," says P. Edwin Compass III, the superintendent of police."

Defenseless On the Bayou - Reason.com

They told me not to come. You know what I don't often talk a lot about those days.

My breed was catahoulas. louisiana catahoulas. I was on my way to Ponchatoula.

My friends said stay. They are coming for all our guns and our dogs.

I stayed here.

Addicting Info 8211 Guess Which President Did Take Away Your Guns Would You Believe It Was A Republican

If you listened to the NRA, any Democrat in office is planning to go door to door, seizing any and all firearms they can find. And if you listened to them, any Republican in office is there to secure your rights to own even military grade firepower without even checking if you are capable of handling it. Yet, if you check the record, the last president who actually oversaw the seizing of firearms was none other than NRA favorite, George W. Bush.

Obama has done nothing to your guns...NOTHING

Yeah...that dumbass fails at everything doesnt he?

WORLD NUT DAILY :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

and reason.com

my god, you folks do live in the bubble

You use Addicting Info as a source and have the nerve to mock another's?

Talk about living in a bubble...
Did you want to try and refute a single source or anything said in the source?

WND is a laughing stock, you should know that by now, but please do refute the info.

Well being that YOU LIED about New Orleans, and the subject of this thread, most folks laughed at you, and the thread died yesterday, until your fucking dumbass opened it again!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

Forum List

Back