Guess What Today Is

Cecilie1200

Diamond Member
Nov 15, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
So, all my new friends and targets on the US Message Boards . . . today, November 16, 2008, is my 40th birthday.

My husband and I will not actually be celebrating in a big way until Tuesday, since his birthday is tomorrow and he isn't off work until Tuesday. We figured we'd do the whole thing up proper all at once. So tonight, I'm sitting here, bored out of my gourd and hoping he brings home a big, cheesy pizza tonight.

so, All My New Friends And Targets On The Us Message Boards . . . Today, November 16, 2008, Is My 40th Birthday.

My Husband And I Will Not Actually Be Celebrating In A Big Way Until Tuesday, Since His Birthday Is Tomorrow And He Isn't Off Work Until Tuesday. We Figured We'd Do The Whole Thing Up Proper All At Once. So Tonight, I'm Sitting Here, Bored Out Of My Gourd And Hoping He Brings Home A Big, Cheesy Pizza Tonight.

Happy Bday You Old Goat !

Happy 40th!

Is your hubby in the resturant business by chance?

I remember those days, nights and weekends..........that's where the money was, better tips as a bartender and waitress!

Happy Bday You Old Goat !

Hey, you're only as old as you feel. On the one hand, I'm seven months pregnant (I couldn't believe it either). On the other, a 19-year-old guy told me a couple of weeks ago that I was seriously hot. On balance, I'm probably feeling about five years down from my actual age, so I'm good. :eusa_whistle:

HappyBirthday62.jpg

Hey, you're only as old as you feel. On the one hand, I'm seven months pregnant (I couldn't believe it either). On the other, a 19-year-old guy told me a couple of weeks ago that I was seriously hot. On balance, I'm probably feeling about five years down from my actual age, so I'm good. :eusa_whistle:

no worries---I'm WAY older than you !!! I KNOW you can have a great one.

Happy 40th!

Is your hubby in the resturant business by chance?

I remember those days, nights and weekends..........that's where the money was, better tips as a bartender and waitress!

Yeah, he works for a locally-based pizza chain. The pizza's kinda crap, but it's free, so . . .

So, all my new friends and targets on the US Message Boards . . . today, November 16, 2008, is my 40th birthday.

My husband and I will not actually be celebrating in a big way until Tuesday, since his birthday is tomorrow and he isn't off work until Tuesday. We figured we'd do the whole thing up proper all at once. So tonight, I'm sitting here, bored out of my gourd and hoping he brings home a big, cheesy pizza tonight.

Happy Birthday. "Only 40?" I think I remember that birthday .....

Oh yeah ... I was standing on the flight deck of the USS Boxer looking at Mt Suribachi.

Would y'all believe that my best friend was unable to come over today like he planned, because he found out yesterday that his uncle is coming home from Iraq on Wednesday, and has to spend all the time until then getting the house ready? Does anyone understand why this information wasn't available sooner? It's not like one gets shipped home from a war zone on the spur of the moment, for crying out loud.

Would y'all believe that my best friend was unable to come over today like he planned, because he found out yesterday that his uncle is coming home from Iraq on Wednesday, and has to spend all the time until then getting the house ready? Does anyone understand why this information wasn't available sooner? It's not like one gets shipped home from a war zone on the spur of the moment, for crying out loud.

Depends on how and why he is coming home. Some troop movements ARE classified.

Seems I've heard this particular complaint a time or two in the past.:lol:

Depends on how and why he is coming home. Some troop movements ARE classified.

Seems I've heard this particular complaint a time or two in the past.:lol:

You're telling me it's actually possible that his mother didn't know he was coming home until less than a week before he did so? I figured she just didn't bother to say anything to Danny about it.

Holy crap.

You're telling me it's actually possible that his mother didn't know he was coming home until less than a week before he did so? I figured she just didn't bother to say anything to Danny about it.

Holy crap.

My last deployment no one knew I was coming home until two days before I got there.

My last deployment no one knew I was coming home until two days before I got there.

Well, then, I suppose I can forgive him for the unexpected interruption to my birthday. ;) Besides, I'm really looking forward to meeting him.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I have 2 already, but always think about having 2 more. I guess I still have time.

Forum List

Back