Guard Charged with Assault After Confronting Transgender Woman Using Women's Restroom, Police Say

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I really feel bad for police officers and security guards. Or maybe I shouldn't since we are becoming a society of "anything goes." Should make their job easy not having laws or rules to enforce.

Police: Guard Charged After Confronting Transgender Woman

D.C. Police have charged a security guard at a Giant grocery store with simple assault after a transgender woman said the guard forced her out of the women's restroom.

The guard, who has not been identified, is a special police officer at a Giant store near Third and H streets in northeast D.C.

Freak....

EbonyBelcher1.JPG

So......a man tried to go into the women's restroom. And the security guard tried to make him leave the little girls room.

And we're arresting the guard???

Wow. New world folks.

I really feel bad for police officers and security guards. Or maybe I shouldn't since we are becoming a society of "anything goes." Should make their job easy not having laws or rules to enforce.

Police: Guard Charged After Confronting Transgender Woman

D.C. Police have charged a security guard at a Giant grocery store with simple assault after a transgender woman said the guard forced her out of the women's restroom.

The guard, who has not been identified, is a special police officer at a Giant store near Third and H streets in northeast D.C.
I was unaware that confronting required you to assault someone?

Oooh.....the security guard was a woman! A real woman....not a man pretending to be one.

So....in Obamas new America.....a female security guard removes a man from the women's restroom.....and the security guard is arrested.

Seriously. In 2008 when all you idiots voted for Obama did you think THAT statement would ever be true???

People that dont learn to adapt to new environments typically die out. Good thing the person that discovered fire was a liberal.

That's the thing. We've found a way to put Darwins law on pause due to our relatively VERY safe society.

10,000 years ago....idiot leftists would have been eaten by a tiger or died of starvation.

Now....the weaklings and freaks are in charge because we protect them from their own stupidness.

People that dont learn to adapt to new environments typically die out. Good thing the person that discovered fire was a liberal.

That's the thing. We've found a way to put Darwins law on pause due to our relatively VERY safe society.

10,000 years ago....idiot leftists would have been eaten by a tiger or died of starvation.

Now....the weaklings and freaks are in charge because we protect them from their own stupidness.
10K years ago liberals were in charge. They educated and created civilizations. if conservatives had of been in charge, europe would have never been educated.

Forum List

Back