Guantanamo Bay detainee becomes Islamic suicide bomber

if he could neither "confirm nor deny" and they knew it was him, that would be a lie.

No, 'grasshopper', that is called 'OBFUSCATION', the 'art' of NOT answering.

ob·fus·ca·tion

ˌäbfəˈskāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: obfuscation; plural noun: obfuscations

1. 'the action of making something obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.
    "when confronted with sharp questions they resort to obfuscation"'
Maybe so. You are starting to sound like Hillary :p
Hell, man, after 8 years of Obama and having to listen to Hillary so much this should be 1st grade material to you by now.

Water is wet, the sun is hot, politicians and leaders 'obfuscate'....

if he could neither "confirm nor deny" and they knew it was him, that would be a lie.

No, 'grasshopper', that is called 'OBFUSCATION', the 'art' of NOT answering.

ob·fus·ca·tion

ˌäbfəˈskāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: obfuscation; plural noun: obfuscations

1. 'the action of making something obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.
    "when confronted with sharp questions they resort to obfuscation"'
Maybe so. You are starting to sound like Hillary :p
Hell, man, after 8 years of Obama and having to listen to Hillary so much this should be 1st grade material to you by now.

Water is wet, the sun is hot, politicians and leaders 'obfuscate'....
IDK maybe. Just seems like the only real interpretation for "cannot confirm nor deny" is ignorance. They just don't know for sure. If they did, in my mind, that would be a lie.
IDK we will find out soon.

IDK maybe. Just seems like the only real interpretation for "cannot confirm nor deny" is ignorance. They just don't know for sure. If they did, in my mind, that would be a lie.
I was be shocked as hell if they did not know how many and every single person that came through Gitmo. There is a database.

I was be shocked as hell if they did not know how many and every single person that came through Gitmo. There is a database.
I just figured the ignorance would be because it happened across the ocean.

Why weren't charges brought and why did the brittish government let him go?

Because Great Britain is still run by Cuckold Left Wingers.
Wanna try to give a real answer? Something that displays that you have any sort of knowledge about this situation?

When or if Great Britain dumps its Cuckold Left Wingers, it will be a great nation again.
If you think that qualifies and an intelligent answer then you are far dumber than I thought. Third chance to answer the question in a way that displays that you even have a sliver of knowledge about the situation. Feel free to wave the white flag and STFU as it is becoming apparent that you have nothing but hot air to spread.

Another 'Successful' Obama Terrorist 'Catch and Release' Program story...

Freed Gitmo Detainee Turned ISIS Bomber Received $1.2 Million In Gov’t Benefits
/

"An Islamic State fighter who carried out a suicide attack against an army base in Iraq this week was a former Guantanamo Bay detainee who was released in 2004 and given $1.2 million in government funds in compensation after his release.

Ronald Fiddler, who converted to Islam in his 20s to become Jamal al-Harith, is a British ISIS fighter who
smiled for the camera before bombing coalition forces in Mosul."

:clap:

Well, here's a right wing moron who takes the time to BLAME GWB.......

Wanna try to give a real answer? Something that displays that you have any sort of knowledge about this situation?

When or if Great Britain dumps its Cuckold Left Wingers, it will be a great nation again.
If you think that qualifies and an intelligent answer then you are far dumber than I thought. Third chance to answer the question in a way that displays that you even have a sliver of knowledge about the situation. Feel free to wave the white flag and STFU as it is becoming apparent that you have nothing but hot air to spread.

Oh boy, you must be a Cuckold Left Winger yourself. Great Britain is anything but 'great' at this point. The Cucks have done so much damage. I don't think the damage can be repaired. It's over.

/

"An Islamic State fighter who carried out a suicide attack against an army base in Iraq this week was a former Guantanamo Bay detainee who was released in 2004 and given $1.2 million in government funds in compensation after his release.

Ronald Fiddler, who converted to Islam in his 20s to become Jamal al-Harith, is a British ISIS fighter who

Well, here's a right wing moron who takes the time to BLAME GWB.......

Facts are now replaceable. Obama is to blame for everything Bush/Raygun/Bush did in Iraq.

Why didn't we get it right the first time? Obama!

Why didn't we take the oil? Obama!

Who releases all the prisoners from Gitmo? Obama

Oh boy, you must be a Cuckold Left Winger yourself. Great Britain is anything but 'great' at this point. The Cucks have done so much damage. I don't think the damage can be repaired. It's over.
Three strikes and you're out... I haven't said a word standing up for Britain or the "right" or "left" position on this issue. I asked a simple question, which you obviously can not answer. Keep bashing Britain if you'd like but it does nothing towards your argument of this situation. Your ignorance is shown.

/

Wow just wow. I hope this isn't true

Facts are now replaceable. Obama is to blame for everything Bush/Raygun/Bush did in Iraq.

Why didn't we get it right the first time? Obama!

Why didn't we take the oil? Obama!

Who releases all the prisoners from Gitmo? Obama

Bottom line: Obama inherited a recession....Trump inherited a recovery......

Three strikes and you're out... I haven't said a word standing up for Britain or the "right" or "left" position on this issue. I asked a simple question, which you obviously can not answer. Keep bashing Britain if you'd like but it does nothing towards your argument of this situation. Your ignorance is shown.

You asked why Great Britain released the Terrorist. I gave you the answer. Simple as that.

Forum List

Back