Groomed to be a Cult Member. Who are They?

No doubt the Democrat Party is #1 on the list. .... :thup:
They lag far behind the religious institutions of the world. You help to groom children into fearing imaginary eternal damnation. That's a powerful tool for rapists, and its why the Abrahamic religions are the most prolific spreaders of child rape and sexual slavery in the history of mankind.

^ believes in imaginary sky dads; won't call it mental illness

^believes in multiple genders; doesn't know biology

fulltard.gif

Male
Female
are there hermaphroditism, the condition of having both male and female reproductive organs?
IDK, I have never seen one, but I haven't seen a unicorn or an Uncontacted peoples - Wikipedia

So why the HATE johngaltshrugged
True hermaphroditic humans do not exist, but pseudohermaphrodism does, where an individual has both male and female external genital organs, sometimes at the same time. Female embryos exposed to high levels of androgens (the male hormones) develop female internal reproductive organs but male external genitalia.

A very good argument can be made that Hermaphroditism is not a gender but a gentic defect.

True hermaphroditic humans do not exist, but pseudohermaphrodism does, where an individual has both male and female external genital organs, sometimes at the same time. Female embryos exposed to high levels of androgens (the male hormones) develop female internal reproductive organs but male external genitalia.

A very good argument can be made that Hermaphroditism is not a gender but a gentic defect.
"A very good argument can be made that Hermaphroditism is not a gender but a genetic defect."​

A subtly played quip. I see it and raise you a sardonic smile. ;)

There have been Cults that SADLY influence the weak minded.

Who are these cults?

Government in general is the ultimate cult. This is the case because government is the only cult EVERYONE on the planet is born into. Government is also the only cult that is essentially impossible to leave. The only ways in which a modern human being can successfully escape government are incarceration for life (where the cult of government kidnaps and imprisons you) or death. Neither method of escape is exactly full of sunshine.

Forum List

Back