Groom takes out $20K loan in order to marry........wait for it.............HIMSELF !

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
It was in, San Francisco (surprise).

Wonder if he got lucky on his wedding night ?

I Took Out A $20,000 Loan To Get Married... To Myself

On May 26, 2018, I descended a stairwell, glided across a catwalk, and married Diane A. Lone, my drag alter ego, in front of 50 of my closest friends. In the San Francisco Chronicle write-up that followed the event, I asked readers to consider, “Is it a cry for help? Or is this a celebration and a community of love?”

In many ways, my wedding was boring in all of its adherence to tradition. My bridal party included 10 individuals (mostly fraternity brothers) in color-coded ensembles, a very expensive cake was purchased and consumed, and an officiant gave a speech about the power of love.

I Took Out A $20,000 Loan To Get Married... To Myself | HuffPost

It was in, San Francisco (surprise).

Wonder if he got lucky on his wedding night ?

I Took Out A $20,000 Loan To Get Married... To Myself

On May 26, 2018, I descended a stairwell, glided across a catwalk, and married Diane A. Lone, my drag alter ego, in front of 50 of my closest friends. In the San Francisco Chronicle write-up that followed the event, I asked readers to consider, “Is it a cry for help? Or is this a celebration and a community of love?”

In many ways, my wedding was boring in all of its adherence to tradition. My bridal party included 10 individuals (mostly fraternity brothers) in color-coded ensembles, a very expensive cake was purchased and consumed, and an officiant gave a speech about the power of love.

I Took Out A $20,000 Loan To Get Married... To Myself | HuffPost

Excellent!
Two standard deductions!!!

I hope that he is able to afford a new address should he one day decide that he just can't live with himself anymore. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back