Gronk is #3 favorite in Battle Royale at Wrestlemania

He's retired from the NFL, but is now heading back to the squared circle.
Following in the footsteps of other football greats like Wahoo McDaniel and Ernie Ladd

Rob Gronkowski Given 16-1 Odds to Win Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania 35 | SBD

Ernie Ladd....there's a blast from the past..played for the Bolts.....first 300 pounder I recall in the NFL. I used to use him on my defensive line playing the electric board game that vibrated.....had to be in the late 50's real early 60's?

He's retired from the NFL, but is now heading back to the squared circle.
Following in the footsteps of other football greats like Wahoo McDaniel and Ernie Ladd

Rob Gronkowski Given 16-1 Odds to Win Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania 35 | SBD

Ernie Ladd....there's a blast from the past..played for the Bolts.....first 300 pounder I recall in the NFL. I used to use him on my defensive line playing the electric board game that vibrated.....had to be in the late 50's real early 60's?

When Ladd wrestled, professional wrestlers could get paid a lot more than pro football players, and even the successful players had to work in the off season. Mr. Ladd started wrestling in the off season before pursuing his Hall of Fame wrestling career full time.

Forum List

Back