grievious racism in india towards indian untouchables

hunter10

Rookie
Apr 28, 2010
i have an indian friend who is actually very dark much darker than me, one day we were discussing about racism in britain and he told me a shocking story about the dalits in india, and how his family cant go back there to to rampant racism against them, i used to believe that indians are one race until he corrected me apparantly he is a dravidian the original peoples of india and the white higher caste members are aryans and control almost anything

DALIT: THE BLACK UNTOUCHABLES OF INDIA

India's "Untouchables" Face Violence, Discrimination

apparently there is a dalit black panther movement there. i wont lie its starting to make a lot of sense why his family dont seem to associate with certain lighter skinned indian families in london. i mean it makes me wonder is there a place in the world that dark skin is not a stigma. i want to debate that in societies accross the world is dark skin always treated as being inferior to lighter skin

Funny story.

A friend of mine owned a small coin business and dealt with two different Indian guys. Very nice fellas, both of them. Extremely polite and great senses of humor. My buddy began telling them stories of one another and they both seemed excited to meet. Finally the day came that they met, (keep in mind both had been in this country since they were teens), and they began talking to eachother like a couple of excited middle school girls about the old country and then when they found out what parts of the old country the other was from..... Instant fucking hatred. It was insane.

"Fuck that piece of shit motherfucker!" and "I did not know you did business with scum!"

Crazy shit. They say the USA is bad for racism. :lol: That hatred just came from cultural differences.

Hinduism is nothing but a covert mask for Caste system.

If you meet anybody from India ask him "What Is Your Caste?" If he answers it, then you're doomed. Because he has already injected Cancer into your society. Caste is like Cancer. It cannot be Cured. It has to be Cut-Off.

Plenty of people dont know about the African diaspora. They think Black people are only in certain countries like the US and England maybe. The rest are (to most) only on the continent of Africa. I have a mentor that traveled over there to speak about African history and African American history and the officials banned him from India. From what I understand India may have the largest population of Black people in a country outside of an African country.

Last edited:
Plenty of people dont know about the African diaspora. They think Black people are only in certain countries like the US and England maybe. The rest are (to most) only on the continent of Africa. I have a mentor that traveled over there to speak about African history and African American history and the officials banned him from India. From what I understand India may have the largest population of Black people in a country outside of an African country.

Really?

That's one of the major reasons India CANNOT succeed without sucking America dry.
They are stuck in a cultural mire and can't see outside the box of their Caste system
I have worked with their so-called "Best and Brightest" and have seen some wicked racist crap.
The H1-Bs straight off the plane see non-Indians as less than cows.

Really?

Yeah they have different groups of Black people over there. Not all of the claim being African but you can look at them and see it in their features and also in their customs. There is a group called the Andamanese people and they are the real original inhabitants of not only India but Asia as well. You wont believe how many places there are Africans but you dont see them or hear about them.

willie lynch was in india too,well damn.No wonder hg is moving from state to state.

Forum List

Back