Greta Von Death Metal, killer climate song.

Discussion in 'Environment' started by MarathonMike, Sep 28, 2019.

1. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,048
    Except the Germans and Japanese did exactly that, and they produced a better product. The Japanese drove us completely out of some industries, like electronics.

What you can't do... is make a company about producing dividends for shareholders, and worry about the quality of product second, which is EXACTLY what we did in this country...

When my brother retires from his union, he's going to have a sweet pension. Or his crazy wife will, anyway.

When my brother in law passed away, my sister did very well on his union pension and health care plan until the end of her life.

So your argument is that a union is "Stealing" from workers, but still the workers do well, as opposed to the One Percenters, who steal from workers and leave them up shit's creek if they get injured... and they'd do a lot worse if the GOP got their way on everything.

We've been hearing the "Trickle Down" lie for 40 years... I don't even think you guys believe it anymore.

2. SSDD

SSDD Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,931
    The rate of theft from pension funds by union bosses makes that a questionable claim...no doubt he expects to get a sweet pension...

3. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,048
    Oh, no, he'll do very well when he retires... Because other members of his union do.

OH NOES... A WORKING PERSON HAVING A NICE RETIREMENT!!! THE HORROR. THE HORROR OF IT ALL!!!!

So why do you hate working people so much?