Greta the Magical Retard

Never get tired of these ...

3btvs9.jpg

The celebrated Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg has threatened to quit Facebook if the social media platform refuses to silence her critics.

Greta Thunberg Calls on Facebook to Censor Her Critics

Honestly, I never thought of finding her on Facebook. Now I’m going to have to go mock her there. See ya later.
She is a victim of her child abusing parents. They forced her to be a vegan, which caused obvious developmental disorders, including her mental and physical retardation.

Go after her abusers on Facebook, not the victim.

The celebrated Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg has threatened to quit Facebook if the social media platform refuses to silence her critics.

Honestly, I never thought of finding her on Facebook. Now I’m going to have to go mock her there. See ya later.
She is a victim of her child abusing parents. They forced her to be a vegan, which caused obvious developmental disorders, including her mental and physical retardation.

They’re not on Facebook. She’s old enough to get educated.

I disagree. You obviously don't understand developmental disorders. They are permanent. Getting older does not fix them. She will never be "old enough".

She is permanently damaged.

I disagree. You obviously don't understand developmental disorders. They are permanent. Getting older does not fix them. She will never be "old enough".

That’s my point. Time to beat her over the head with reality now.

Why?

Pretty sure she doesn't actually read those posts herself. She has a media consultancy running the show.

Reality will eventually kill her. She has neuropsychiatric disorders and a history of self harm. She is being made to believe that she is changing the world...when reality strikes and she realizes that she is nothing more than yesterday's news, and that she changed nothing, suicidal behavior would come as no surprise to me.

Meanwhile, her abusers and exploiters are being let off the hook...

Forum List

Back